on 14 June 2013
I bought these for a friend, but now wish I hadn't placed them in hot water, as directed. The first set melted in the hot water, but otherwise they do the job and are quite robust. It was probably my own carelessness. They're very good value when you consider how much dentists charge for tooth whitening.
on 21 April 2013
I was expecting much more from the trays.Difficult to make it to fit properly .Once in hot water you've got to be extremely quick or order more than you need so you ca weist some.
on 9 July 2013
I didn't have the patience to spend time sorting these out. The first set I put in water that was too hot and they shrivelled.
on 17 December 2015
I really like these, really easy to use! Really good customer service too, I had a problem and it got sorted the same day.
on 6 November 2015
doesnt mould as good as other makes have to get it quite hot almost to melting point to be able to get a decent fit
on 12 February 2015
Very hard wrk trying to get to mould to your mouth propertly had to dispose of all accept 1 set
on 5 February 2015
I think these are a wast of money , they just don't fit I would not recommend buying these.
on 14 July 2014
Not what I wanted
on 13 February 2015
Great item and great value, I recommend watching a video on how to make the molds first and don't start with super hot water, test it first. If you make them properly they work really well.
on 25 November 2015