on 6 August 2014
Already we can't live without it - and it only arrived a week ago. Powerful motor. Strong bowl with metal handle. compact. Easy to assemble. came with a myriad of tools.
on 6 June 2013
This kMix looks absolutely stunning and it's quite compact. I chose it mainly for that and the fact it was Kenwood - a trusted brand.

I needed a food slicer/shredder, when I grate big amounts of hard foods like potatoes or apples/pumpkin.
So this looked ideal. It has some other functions, but since I also have Kenwood Patisserier and a tiny processor, I don't need to use it for anything else.

I have used it only 5 times in the last 11 months, as the only function I needed it for - grating/slicing is hopeless. It has a very powerful motor, however it seems there is a basic design fault, as the slicing disks are way too short and too far from the lid and the sides of the bowl. As a result, you end up with approx. 1/4 of all your grated food on the top of the disk or mixed in with the rest unprocessed. This makes the product absolutely useless, as I have to then take my hand grater, grate the remaining food by hand and end up with tonnes of washing up. It's faster and more effective to do it all by hand to start with.

Me and my grandma used to have an old Kenwood from the 90s and another cheap brand also and we never experienced such a poor result. The food that would get unprocessed was minimal. That's even worse since Kenwood kMix costs close to £200! I would expect this kind of performance from a £30 processor.

You really just pay for the look.

I'd suggest to avoid this product and a disappointment.

When I contacted Kenwood and also sent them the photos of how much got left over, they took a very long time to respond and claimed there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

I am very disappointed and will not buy Kenwood product again. Their support team has no interest in helping or understanding, if you have an issue.
review image review image
on 4 February 2015
not a good purchase used it 3 times and it will now not work - not sturdy cracked at the lid when I went to use it and will now not work because of this
on 27 December 2013
I purchased this to replace a very old Kenwood processor and am delighted with its performance. This will be used almost daily and sits on my worktop (if in the cupboard it wouldn't get used) and looks good as well.
on 9 January 2016
Love my new machine - used grating function did the work in seconds anything that it didn't catch was blitzed to Oblivian by the main blade. The main blade is super sharp blitzed up chicken thigh with no trouble. This is a solid study beautiful machine. It has sucker pads to hold it in the counter top what a bonus
on 6 January 2016
Unfortunately the mixing bowl which is plastic has a very heavy metal handle which makes it very easy to topple over, and in very short time it toppled off the bench and broke the handle. Poor manufacturing design in my opinion. Otherwise works ok.
on 15 October 2013
the wife has started making cakes again as she lost interest after another model food processor flung mix all over and then broke down
on 1 September 2014
Looks great and multiple uses.
on 11 January 2014
Beautifully built, finished in cream and looks stunning on display. A dream to use after years of cheap, plastic and ultimately disposable processors. Don't regret a penny of the cost as it gives the very firm impression of a good old fashioned product that will last for years.
on 21 November 2013
it was good as this was the best best price i found on the internet by comparing with other retailers for exactly the same product