on 23 February 2014
i have never used this product before,it came highly recomended and it didnt let me down.simply cut to size with scissors lay it in oven because it is heavy duty it does not blow about in the fan oven.any spills,simply take out,wipe clean and refit.saves ages cleaning.
on 23 March 2015
Nothing but 100% satisfaction with this item, I just wish i'd used it years ago.
Very easy to wipe clean after a spill, or just after general use. No smell like I anticipated when the oven is on high either.
Can be cut to fit a smaller oven quite easily
on 8 August 2014
Brilliant....can't recommend them enough. They absolutely work, on top of the BBQ griddle, they keep everything clean, cook the food beautifully and wash in warm soapy water in two minutes. Used one sheet 3 times so far, looks like new. Recommended to my friends.
on 6 July 2015
Very effective, we use one to line the grill pan, it goes up the sides so keeps the pan itself clean whatever we are cooking. We cut another in two to line the trays we bake biscuits and rolls on, and again, no sticking and very easy to clean. A great product.
on 28 June 2015
These liners are fantastic. They fit in my oven and do not float in my fan oven. They are easily cut to size and can be cleaned easily so stop also that awful task of oven cleaning. Would definitely recommend to everyone like me who hates cleaning the oven.
on 13 January 2014
A superb product tailor made for the job. Good size that can be cut to fit any shape of pan or dish. Easy to keep clean to be reused by use of dishwasher. Purchasing procedure was first class with delivery on date specified. No problems about recommendation.
on 1 August 2014
Very sturdy product. Easy to cut to shape required and washes like new. Have used it in my oven and have lined the drip pan under our barbecue with it. Good investment - seems like it will last for years. Arrived on time from the seller. Very pleased.
on 5 December 2014
Really pleased with my purchase of these Teflon Oven Liners. They are much better than any I have used before and great value for money as I don't think I will need to replace them for quite some time. Very easy to clean and nothing sticks to them.
on 30 May 2014
we use these at work that what made me buy them, was a little big for my oven so just cut it to size. Great product i have not had any problems with it rolling up like some of the reviews stated.

Received very quickly and would recommend
on 27 October 2014
Fantastic sheets, have had other makes previously which have been more expensive but flimsy and end up with tears.
These are bigger than a large oven pan and can be cut to exact size. Very easy to clean, great quality and cheaper than rivals.