5.0 out of 5 stars oven liners
The oven liners are very easy to cut to the size you like, and good for cooking food on in the oven no mess.Good price will last a long time.
Published 23 months ago by J C

3.0 out of 5 stars So So?
The liners have just arrived which was quite quick, but I am disappointed with the packaging. They were folded in half, and then in half again leaving a very thick corner fold, that when opened is right in the centre of each sheet with 2 tiny holes right in the centre of each sheet. The packaging is just a small plastic bag in which they are sent with no protection...
Published 25 days ago by annep

5.0 out of 5 stars oven liners, 11 Sep 2012
This review is from: 3x Heavy Duty Teflon Non Stick Oven Liners 40cm x 50cm PERFECT FOR FAN ASSISTED OVENS

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy Duty Teflon Non Stick Oven Liners 40cm x 50cm, 25 Dec 2012
Excellent product. It is exactly what is advertised (Heavy Duty). A very good size to fit a large baking tray or oven. My previous oven liners were very flimsy and too thin and small. I am happy with my purchase this time and would recommend it to anyone looking for something strong and a reasonable size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 29 Dec 2012
I was quite impressed with these. I wouldn't describe them as 'heavy duty' but they are great for what I wanted. They are easy to cut to size and as well as lining my oven I use them in roasting pans. Very easy to clean too.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 25 April 2013
These are great as described & don't blow up when using fan oven. I have used them to line my oven but can also be used for cooking food. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 20 Aug 2013
Saves a lot of hard work cleaning the oven. Easy to wash clean either in the dishwasher or by soaking in warm water in the sink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smoky oven a thing of the past, 4 Jun 2013
These oven liners are ideal if you have members of the household who like to cook greasy or cheesy food at high temperature in the oven. After each burnt offering you can take the liner out and wash it. A definite must have

5.0 out of 5 stars heavy duty oven liners, 27 Nov 2013
these turned out to be really nice and thick unlike previous ones I have bought, very happy with purchase, thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy them, 18 Aug 2013
FANTASTIC. Nothing sticks to them. They keep everything clean. I put them in my oven and on all my baking trays GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT...............

5.0 out of 5 stars Oven Liners, 22 Jun 2013
A great product. I received a good and quick service from the provider. The liner was slightly smaller than those bought locally but I would still recommend the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 29 Nov 2013
I ordered a number of items in one transaction from Amazon, and all the others arrived quickly except for this. I was a little impatient (Royal Mail item rather than superSaver delivery) and I wrote to the seller to advise I had not received the oven liners. The seller responded promptly and said he'd send me out a replacement later that day. I was really pleased with this quibble-free response. I returned home from work and found the item I originally placed had arrived! so I informed the seller not to send out a replacement.
The oven liners are super non-stick and a great product. It was slightly larger than my oven size which is obviously better than it being too small, and can easily be trimmed.
You can also bake directly on it and my homemade pasties did not stick at all even when one of them oozed some filling out.
Overall a great buy.