5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating and Enlightening, 4 Aug 2009
Elaine L. MCCORMICK (Plymouth,Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
I had been struggling with my grief over the loss of both my parents and although I had moved on, I still had questions which were unanswered regarding the possibility of life after death. I am very spiritual and I know that I have had after death communication from my parents, mostly my mother whom I was closer to. As soon as I started reading this book, all my fears have been erased and my beliefs confirmed and I feel lighter and more at peace with my loss and more able to let Mum & Dad go. A wonderful book to read if you too are grieving the loss of a loved one or to pass it onto someone who is, or who is afraid of death. I have recommended it to several people.

5.0 out of 5 stars hello From Heaven, 23 April 2009
A very interesting read many different examples of 353 cases of after death comunication.I saw a johnatan edwards show in which he recomended this book. Very enlightening if you are wanting to pursue this line of thinking

5.0 out of 5 stars A study of afterlife encounters by everyday people, 5 Nov 2012
An excellent and carefully ordered set of accounts of people who have had unexpected communications with deceased relatives or friends. Typically they are told of the unexpected demise, and as the accounts are by people who have not sought out such an encounter, they offer convincing evidence of the afterlife.

4.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL!!, 28 Dec 2010
This review is from: Hello from Heaven (Hardcover)
WONDERFUL! THIS BOOK OPENS YOUR EYES, YOUR MIND, YOUR HEART
AND IT TAKES YOU TO HEAVEN...!
THANKS TO AWESOME_BOOKS FOR HIS EXCELLENT AND PROMPT SERVICE!
PAOLA - ROME, ITALY

5.0 out of 5 stars An inspiring help for those recently bereaved, 12 April 2010
H. M. Davies - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hello from Heaven (Hardcover)
This book was recommended after a personal bereavement, and i found it very thought provoking and helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring Book,Which Will Bring Hope To Many., 22 Jun 2011
Brizdaz (Brisbane,Australia) - See all my reviews
Whilst I don't think all accounts in this book are genuine ADCs,I would say at least 60% of them are.A book that brings comfort to those who have had similar experiences and may have felt isolated or doubted their sanity until coming across a book like this.Even if you've never experienced similar events in your life,this book could be a source of comfort,to know that people are reporting some very inspiring accounts of ADCs.My own experiences of this phenomena leads me to believe that we all shine on.A book and subject well worth investigating.