5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic learning app

1.0 out of 5 stars App stopped working
Published 11 months ago by Rebecca Collins

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic learning app, 23 July 2013
This review is from: Interactive Telling Time - Learning to tell time is fun (App)
My 9 year old son has Adhd and really struggles with the concept of time and we have had many failed attempts trying to teach him how to tell the time. After 1 day playing on this he was telling us the time. He really enjoys the games on it and loves the rewards. You can choose different clock faces of which some are easier to read than others. That way they can start with a detailed one and then move onto the less detailed ones. There are several games to play and the rewards are that they get to choose fish and slowly fill an aquarium with them. I wondered if this would be too young for him but he loves the different fish he has been collecting. Tried the free version first but was very basic. This is a brilliant app and I'd highly recommend it for any child learning how to tell the time.

4.0 out of 5 stars V good educational app, 10 Jan 2013
This app is excellent for my 5 yr old. My only criticism is that it doesn't include "quarter past," "half past" & "quarter to" the hour samples or include them as an option.
Perhaps this is not a convention in all countries. I'd like to see that in an update?
Otherwise excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Jan 2014
This app is absolutely amazing it really is. I can't say enough how impressed I am with it. My daughter is 5 and became interested in learning the time. She is not being taught it properly at school yet so I purchased this app for her. It is easy to use and understand and parents can set the levels from easy to hard and gradually build the levels up so the child can start with learning how to tell the time in hours then the next level is in half hour and the next is in quarter past/to and then in the minutes. My daughter is on level 2 now learning the hour/half past and she is flying through the tests and quiz's. She loves earning her 5 stars when she get answers correct so she can pick a new fish or decoration for her fish tank. You can select if you want your child to learn the 12 hour format or 24 hour format first and choose the clock face. There is plenty for children to do on this app and it is very very educational and well worth it.

1.0 out of 5 stars App stopped working, 5 Jan 2014
I downloaded this app for Kurio 7s & a Kindle Fire tablet. App worked on both, then stopped working on kurio 7s. I reloaded a few times but gave up as would not work on Kurio 7s. I think this is something to do With Amazon app store as I have since downloaded it from Google Play store and have had no problems at all. I have experienced same problem with other apps from Amazon, so would advise people not to buy their apps from Amazon! The App itself is great for young children to learn the time and I will give it a positive review on Google Play store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Telling Time., 22 Oct 2013
Keeps my 5 year old grand daughter occupied and is a great learning tool. She loves it and plays with it a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun learning clocks., 13 Oct 2013
Very good app,my grandson has difficulty learning time.with this app he can do lots of fun learning with different clock faces and so on.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun fun fun, 29 Sep 2013
Great for learning the time would recommend to anyone with children fun too helped my little one to tell time

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic app. Perfect for teaching my daughter to tell the time, 13 Aug 2013
As a primary school teacher and a mother of a 6 year old I think this app is fantastic.
My daughter wants to play on it non stop!
She is learning to tell the time while having a fun time - perfect!
I love the way you can set it to different levels and it teachers digital and analogue time together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 12 Aug 2013
Our 4 year old can play this himself and can now tell the time. He's also obsessed with getting more for the virtual aquarium which is the reward for doing well. Worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars brill for first time - time teller!, 22 July 2013
I initially got the basic version but this was soon mastered!
Paying for the full version was definitely worth it. I can set it to reach of my child development age! Brill

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Interactive Telling Time - Learning to tell time is fun
Interactive Telling Time - Learning to tell time is fun by GiggleUp Kids Apps & Educational Games