• Opera

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 December 2012
This was a terrific CD, the music is varied and wonderful, he is a fantastic singer
who we have always really liked. Thank you
on 13 November 2012
I had the absolute pleasure of seeing Andrea in Liverpool on 11th November 2012 and he was, as always, wonderful. I never tire of listening to him. This album is no exception. He certainly has a unique voice and is a very gentle man who just loves to sing. Highly recommended
on 5 November 2012
This is a fantastic compilation of arias and a couple of duets from the works of Verdi, Leoncavallo, Giordano, Mascagni, Bizet, Donizetti, Puccini et al. Bocelli's powerful but warm sounding voice does justice to these opera highlights and produces a very listenable album. Arguably one of the greatest tenors alive today.
on 9 November 2012
This is the operatic equivalent of Bocelli's 'Vivere' - the best arias and duets performed superbly by the biggest-selling classical artist in the world. Bocelli has such a unique timbre and beauty in his voice, a joy to listen to. If Rudolfo in 'La Boheme' and Don José in 'Carmen' were real people, I am sure they would sound more like Bocelli than any other tenor. Well done, Andrea!
on 12 December 2012
Really Andrea Bocelli deserve all the awards he has been collecting... A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!.... the best of the best... But all the fans of Opera will agree with me...
on 16 February 2013
We went to see him at the Metro Arena in Newcastle upon Tyne 2012, I was very impressed by the vocal range of the alto tenor. I bought this album as a Christmas present for my wife - She was over the moon with it. Even more so when I told her the saving I had made from using, the app called Shopping Sherlock.
For more bargains like this one go to www.shoppingsherlock.com/76095 watch steps 1 & 2 fill-in-the -form in step3
to get your Free Dashbord or Install the Free App directly frome the same page.
on 13 December 2012
Fantastic. Just had to buy it after attending his concert. Pure magic and the guy's voice just gets better. Must be the best tenor ever.
on 10 December 2012
Avery good album and value for money,but a shame that it is made up of mainly older recordings.How about a new original album Andrea!
on 30 November 2012
Andrea Bocelli's voice just gets better and better. Opera is absolutely fantastic, it blew me away and I do not know opera very well. Now a confirmed lover.
on 11 December 2012
A lovely CD by a first rate singer,brings opera to life and makes for good easy listening to wonderful music