on 12 April 2013
Yeah. I uhh bought this on the uhm... off chance that we get unexpected visitors. Yes... They'll buy that... Wait what? This thing is still on? *Ahem*

On a more serious note - they're comfy, easy to adjust and they fit my fat wrists... although... don't ask how I... know that. That's preposterous. *Ahem*

You don't need the key to unlock them either. So if it gets lost, there are no issues. Only way I can possibly fault it is that the black isn't attached in any way so it has a tendency to slide down the metal. It's okay though.
on 18 March 2013
I cant find the keys so I don't know how i am going to get free from the bed steed, getting very hungry help help
on 6 January 2013
made a great joke present, was funny seeing her face when she opened it, not sure if she's used them though
on 10 July 2014
I bought these for my friend, for her birthday, so I was really that they came so quickly. They were really easy to use, and my friend absolutely loves them, although her boyfriend isn't too keen on them haha. The only thing that I would say isn't quite the best about the product is the fur because it does come off quite easily which is very disappointing. But that is something that can be overlooked and overall I think is a great product, a funny, silly gift for friends on their birthdays or if you want to surprise your girlfriend/boyfriend have a go at this.
on 14 June 2014
Would not buy these again.
Although they was a joke present and cheap they was extremely disappointing.
The order took a month to come through and when it got here, well, the keys didn't work, the small flimsy 'metal' bits holding them together broke right away. Not once have I ever wrote a bad review but the fact I had to wait a month and they was not here on time for the hen party is rather disappointing. Sorry.
on 12 September 2014
I got these coz I broke my last ones liked the black ones so paid for those but unfortunately the red ones arrived and the red ones look tacky which I why I went for the black ones little gutted but there cheap so I expected so thing to go wrong
on 30 May 2013
The came in a different colour to what I had ordered. One of the handcuffs don't even open, and the one that does doesn't fit round my partners hand!! It is all in all a god awful item. If you're looking to get some, do not get them from here!
on 24 April 2014
It came really quickly, and when it arrived it worked fine.. but broke after a couple of uses.. i was quite rough with it, and it's not made for durable purposes but if you are buying for strength, look elsewhere! Good otherwise!
on 27 June 2014
Incredibly small fit, and incredibly uncomfortable, despite the furry cover. However, you can't really complain because the item was so cheap. I did order black, as the picture suggested but the item came in pink.
on 31 August 2013
I like them because there are no scratch bit and do not break easily. The safety release works perfectly and are very comfortable. The delivery was swift as well, all round, very good