5.0 out of 5 stars ....For all your... ....arresting needs...
Yeah. I uhh bought this on the uhm... off chance that we get unexpected visitors. Yes... They'll buy that... Wait what? This thing is still on? *Ahem*

On a more serious note - they're comfy, easy to adjust and they fit my fat wrists... although... don't ask how I... know that. That's preposterous. *Ahem*

You don't need the key to unlock them either...
Published on 12 April 2013 by Tom

3.0 out of 5 stars great
perfect just as described! couldn't ask for more cheap price and great product I would definitely recommend this product to everyone
Published 10 months ago by Hartford

5.0 out of 5 stars ....For all your... ....arresting needs..., 12 April 2013
This review is from: Furry Love Cuffs. Fury Handcuffs with safety release. Colour may vary red / black

You don't need the key to unlock them either. So if it gets lost, there are no issues. Only way I can possibly fault it is that the black isn't attached in any way so it has a tendency to slide down the metal. It's okay though.

5.0 out of 5 stars thanks, 6 Jan. 2013
made a great joke present, was funny seeing her face when she opened it, not sure if she's used them though

5.0 out of 5 stars help, 18 Mar. 2013
I cant find the keys so I don't know how i am going to get free from the bed steed, getting very hungry help help

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 July 2014
Great for the price, cheaply made but got it cheap so still quite happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars They were really easy to use, 10 July 2014
I bought these for my friend, for her birthday, so I was really that they came so quickly. They were really easy to use, and my friend absolutely loves them, although her boyfriend isn't too keen on them haha. The only thing that I would say isn't quite the best about the product is the fur because it does come off quite easily which is very disappointing. But that is something that can be overlooked and overall I think is a great product, a funny, silly gift for friends on their birthdays or if you want to surprise your girlfriend/boyfriend have a go at this.

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap rubbish, 26 Jun. 2014
Don't buy they are cheap rubbish
Waste of money and time.. Need to be thrown in bin on arrival.
Don't waste your time in ordering them

3.0 out of 5 stars great, 20 Jun. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars ..., 14 Jun. 2014
Would not buy these again.
Although they was a joke present and cheap they was extremely disappointing.
The order took a month to come through and when it got here, well, the keys didn't work, the small flimsy 'metal' bits holding them together broke right away. Not once have I ever wrote a bad review but the fact I had to wait a month and they was not here on time for the hen party is rather disappointing. Sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars mmm i got caught, 10 Jun. 2014
yeh there good does what there ment to and leave you powerless to the other half but so far I think I have had a lucky escape he hasn't thought of cuffing me to the kitchen sink

1.0 out of 5 stars broke the same time, 24 May 2014
I was just trying it on it just got broken. We couln't even open it. It was really annoying so we had to brake it after fidling around not happy at all waisted my money