Style Name: Dino|Change
Price:£4.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 9 December 2013
My youngest was being bothered by the seat belt at her neck and this is a great solution instead of putting the belt under her arm and possibly causing her harm if we had an accident. The kids really like these but I did have to buy 4 as they all want 1. The Velcro is great and they don't move up or down the belt unless you want them to.
on 6 November 2013
Not that it needed more fun as my son is ridiculously proud of being able to use a proper seat belt in his new seat! So far we've only used it as a pad on the seat belt. It attaches very easily with velcro and I like the little circle bit to attach a blanket or whatever when we're on longer journeys. I don't know what we'll use the pouch for as he's not being plugged into an MP3 (yet...).
on 18 August 2013
These are excellent. I bought two of these for my children and they absolutely love them. I would definitely recommend these if you have children
on 15 June 2014
I bought this as my 5 year old son gets his neck scratched by the seat belt. He loves it because it is fun and soft however , I am yet to discover how yo fix it so it doesn't keep sliding down the belt. It doesn't come with fitting instructions so maybe I m just clueless but it defeats the purpose of the object if it can't stay where it needs to be to stop the belt from rubbing on the neck at all times.
on 10 October 2013
One of those purchases that will last, and worth every penny. The grip and pocket, I didn't know these features before I ordered, very nifty.
on 16 August 2013
Really pleased with this, covers the seatbelt well, making it more comfortable for my son to wear. Would definitely recommend.
on 11 January 2016
Arrived filthy, but apparently I would have to pay for tracked postage to get it replaced! The whole of the lions face is dirty and the dark mark on the nose looks like a stain that wouldn't even come out if washed. How did the seat belt pad itself get this dirty if it is new as described and therefore has always been in the plastic cover???
review image
on 12 August 2013
It looks good and the children love it but I would def not purchase it again as it keeps falling down all the time.
on 12 August 2013
It looks great and the kids love it but it is not comfortable and keeps falling down. Would not buy again.
on 3 July 2013
My son's neck is protexted from the seatbelt with a funky designed cover. He finds it fun and leaved it on

See one answered question