Platform: Nintendo DS|Edition: Standard Edition|Change

on 26 May 2013
Arrived quickly and in good order. I bought the game for my six year old daughter, she loves it, we've both found the stages easy to follow and fun to do. Great for Moshi Monsters fans, both young and adult alike, younger children may need help. If you enjoyed the zoo you'll enjoy this.
on 21 August 2013
my son likes this ds game and will sit for ages playing it he is 8 and enjoys playing as he loves moshi monsters. would recommend to moshi monsters fans.
on 27 December 2013
great gift for any child that loves moshi monsters, I paid £7,99 for this and couldnt have found it cheaper anywhere else,
on 22 February 2013
Bought for daughter's 7th birthday and she loved it although she did manage to complete it within about 4 days!
on 23 December 2013
This has been their favourite DS game they have both played it loads they are 5 and 6 years old.
on 4 September 2013
Brought it for my 6 year old boy who loves it, easy for him to play and lots of levels great.
on 10 February 2014
I really cannot comment on this but my young granddaughter certainly seemed very happy with this present. Even the oder one played with it.
on 7 January 2013
Bought this for my 7 year old daughter for xmas and she loves it, she had the Moshling Zoo one last year (from Amazon) which she completed throughout the year and even did it all over again. She has been playing this one as happily as the last one and says its great fun to play. I would say its just the right level for her as she likes things to be achievable without too much difficulty, and as she plays and learns the game and it gets more challenging she can still achieve the goals - if somethings too difficult for her she'll give up and not bother so this is perfect for her. It arrived really quickly and in perfect condition. Would definitely recommend.
on 22 February 2014
It said ds game but when it came it was for the 3ds so i had to give it my nephew when it was meant for my daughter.

Still a good game, fast delivery and all that but it was a mix up.

Nephew loves it though so not all bad.
on 31 January 2014
I didn't really like this game it was quite disappointing wouldn't ever buy this for my niece again but all though I bought it a few years ago she has only just started playing it she's now 7 might of just been her age at the time :)