5.0 out of 5 stars XXL Dog crate (48")
Published on 7 July 2011 by Pester Stone

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit for Purpose
The cage is fine to house my 2 Jack Russells. It is slightly smaller and not as sturdy as the other cage I already have but then again this one was considerably cheaper. My Jacks are 7 and 5 and do not get overly aggressive within a cage. They do get excited though when someone comes to the door or I return having been out and they do put a lot of pressure on the bars,...
Published on 7 Sept. 2011 by Liggit

5.0 out of 5 stars XXL Dog crate (48"), 7 July 2011
I ordered this crate for my uber-monster MastWeiler puppy and he loves it! He is now coming up to 6 months, weighs more than 40KG, and still fits nicely into the crate, with a good bit of room for him to shuffle about, turn round and make himself comfy. He loves it that much I leave it "open" all day and he goes in for a kip under his own mastiff-power, and still has enough room for his best friend "Jake" the German Shepherd puppy (4 months old)to fit in too (although he does have his own!). There is a removable metal "tray" in the bottom of the crate which is easy to clean, doesn't clatter too much, so won't startle your dog. All in all a brilliant purchase and was delivered promptly, packaged well and is so simple to put up; it quite literally just folds out/flat, so is easy to move out of the room for cleaning up, decorating etc. I do advise caution as although easy to fold and put up, it is deceptively heavy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Dog Cage, 27 Jun. 2012
I bought this cage for my 5 month old puppy who is a large breed dog, she is a cross Rottweiler/German Shepherd.
The cage arrived before the estimated arrival date, it is really big and very sturdy. It was easy to assemble and really good value for money. I have seen this size cage in other pet shops for a lot more money.
I use this cage when I have to leave my puppy home alone as she had a tendency to chew everything, now when I come back, she hasn't destroyed anything.
This cage is even big enough for my full grown German Shepherd dog to go in, with plenty of room for him to stand and turn around in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on - nothing else to say, 26 Mar. 2010
AJ Thompson (Somerset, England) - See all my reviews
This dog crate is very well made and is perfect for the job. Not too heavy, not too light and folds easily to be carried. Very happy with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and shipped very quickly, 15 Feb. 2010
Definitely a company to buy from. Competitive prices and fast delivery. The crate is sturdy and nicely coated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Jan. 2012
This dog crate is ideal for crate training your new pup! Amazingly good value, I was looking for one in the major pet shops (naming no names) and the cheapest in this size was £50. Considering I paid £17.99 for this perfectly suitable one, I am more than happy! The black metal makes it look nicer in the living room than perhaps a silver metal one might, which might be a bit too 'clinical' in the home environment. And as soon as puppy bed and blankets and toys were inside, it looked so cosy I quite fancied getting in it myself!

I have an 8 week old miniature dachshund puppy and we are planning to use this crate to train him to be left alone in the house along with using the crate overnight while he is toilet training. It is just the job, with 2 access doors and a removeable plastic tray for easy cleaning, very sturdy and user friendly and to top it all off, the crate folds up very easily and nicely flat, which saves a lot of space when not in use.

I also used this crate when picking the puppy up the first time and it went nicely in the back of the car for a nice secure and cosy method of transport as it was quite a long journey.

All in all, an ideal crate at a brilliant price, you really don't need to pay more and the delivery time was excellent too.

5.0 out of 5 stars CAGE, 15 Dec. 2009
L. Mcloone "l mcloone" (scotland u.k.) - See all my reviews
EXCELLENT ITEM, RECOMMENDED TO ALL OWNERS OF PUPS, DELIVERED ALMOST NEXT DAY, EXCELLENT SELLER, 10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Product, 28 Jan. 2011
Really nice cage, well priced and great build quality. Having 2 doors makes it so easy to use and for training purposes with a dog it is an awesome tool. Our staffie loves it, it is his safe zone and a place to escape annoying visitors!!:)

5.0 out of 5 stars When is a cage not a cage...?, 23 Dec. 2010
John Mason - See all my reviews
This cage is excellent value for money, and once you figure out the locking mechanism (Dohh!) it really does exactly what you want it to. My (now) 14week old Border Terrier is quite happy in his new den, which is well made and does fold flat easily if you want to transport it. This product is highly recommended, so much so that we will be buying a second one in the new year to leave in the car!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 3 May 2011
We needed a second dog crate for my car, and the Ellie Bo one I had previously bought was unavailable. This is a lighter weight than the Ellie Bo one, but ideal for the car - and it collapses and sets up much more easily as the bars are thinner so have more give in them when trying to open and close the sides.

It fits perfectly in the back of my Toyota Corolla Verso with the second row of seats moved forwards - so we can get 5 people and the dog in. The size of the crate is ideal for my 6 month old Portuguese Water Dog - about the size of a large Springer Spaniel - with some room for him to grow to full size still.(a few inches taller).

The crate was delivered in a couple of days, and packed really well. It has 2 wire handles on top to help in moving it - the Ellie Bo one didn't, and that is more difficult to move anyway because it is heavier.

Given the choice I would go for this crate again, given the ease of collapsing/erecting, the easy of moving fully up, and the lightness of the weight in my car, even though it also has a metal tray/floor. It is excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, easy to assemble, 19 Sept. 2010
Exactly what was advertised. Quick delivery. Easy to assemble, cage seems very sturdy and good quality. Could not be more pleased with what we got for the price.