5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product
I bought the pink SnooziHedz before I knew these animal ones were out. Here's my review:
Published 23 months ago by mummy_tales

Published 4 days ago by R. Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product, 29 Aug 2012
Trunki have done it again- this is a travel pillow and blanket which includes this 'Trunki grip' which holds the blanket to the pillow so that it doesn't slide off whilst the child is sleeping. I can't tell you how great this is- I'm constantly checking on the kids in the car to make sure they're warm enough as their blankets always slip off them. It's not uncomfortable and restrictive like neck pillow- you can just cuddle up with it how you like. My daughter especially loves the big pocket where she keeps her bits and bobs for the journey- so cute!!
Definitely recommend, a great gift as well as travel accessory, you can't go wrong!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little travel accessory, 10 Mar 2013
L. Wilson (Newcastle UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trunki SnooziHedz Travel Pillow and Blanket - Dudley the Dino (Luggage)
Leroy was bought for a 13 hour flight and it is a great design except there are 2 things which I am a bit disappointed about, firstly the material on the back of Leroy is a horrible clicky type of material not nice at all to touch and there is no clip/ tie to enable this to be attached externally to luggage as it will have to be placed indside bags taking up room. Apart from these 2 issue I am really happy with Leroy i'm sure he will be used on many holidays

3.0 out of 5 stars Great idea / concept, but lack of quality left us disappointed, 26 July 2014
R. Hall "Becci_h" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
We bought this for our daughter to take ont he airplane and on our driving / camper van holiday as she would be sitting in her car seat (and sleeping in it) for long periods of time. She was delighted with it. loved that she could wear the fleece as a cape and that it all packed away in the pillow case. HOWEVER - we were lucky to open the packaging early (it was a gift for her and we nearly saved it for the day of departure). The air pillow which you inflate once you've taken the fleece out had several small punctures in it and my husband had to take a puncture repair kit to it to make it usable. (if we had the time we would have returned it, but daughter loved it and we didn't want to disappoint her). The zip is awkward and gets stuck easily. The opening is a bit too small - it's quite a fiddle to get the pillow in and you have to inflate it once it's in, not before. The fleece blanket was just about the right size for our 3 year old, but she is petite (just about 95cm) and if she were any taller it would be a bit short. Over all IT's OK. My daughter liked it, but the grown ups were left thinking it should have been a bit better quality for the price we paid. we were also a bit disappointed in Trunki, as we are big Trunki fans and have the suitcase, toy boxes and several accessories and this just didn't seem to offer the same quality as their other items. our advice to them - speak to your manufacturer. Quality needs increasing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Trunki SnooziHedz Travel Pillow, 26 Jun 2014
zombielover "perpetual student" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is now a well-loved item that my little niece is rarely without. It's easy to put together and pack back away. It's bright, tactile and fun for the child. A very clever add-on to travel gear - I'd recommend keeping one stowed away in the car so you can get your child comfortably to sleep on long journeys to avoid the 'are we nearly there yet' syndrome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, snug and wraps up small., 23 Jun 2014
Mr. Guy Mcevoy "Geek In Denial" (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Long car or plane trips are miserable with young children. Our three year old doesn't travel well. This is no miracle cure for travel sickness or anything like that, it is however a very comfortable and snug travel blanket/pillow set, which maybe helps get to sleep quicker and stay asleep longer. He likes because it looks like a lion, we like because it folds up small. Note the pillow is blow-up, but it only takes a couple of puffs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect travelling item, 18 Jun 2014
free2shop2003 - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Pros:-

1. Blanket attaches to pillow so does not fall down when child falls asleep
2. Pillow nice and soft for child to rest upon
3. Very portable and light for child to carry.
4. Machine washable and drys quickly

Cons

None so far

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Trunki product, 8 Jun 2014
Ioannis Glinavos (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is another fantastic idea from Trunki. It is a little pillow and smallish (about 1m square) blanket. The blanket can be packed inside the pillow case, or the pillow can be inflated. Wonderfull addition to the things to keep in the car for the kids. I have also reviewed the dinosaur themed item ASIN: B008AUUN72 (main difference is colour)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and effective...‏, 2 Jun 2014
AyJay (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The colourful and cute design of this travel pillow and blanket are very appealing to youngsters - my test subject even forgot that I was, ever so smoothly, telling him to be quiet and go to sleep by trying it out. The set was still in the car when I became ill on a evening out, so I got to try it out too; the material is soft and warm (the blanket was long enough to cover my legs - unattached from the pillow).

'Trunki Grip' basically means that you can easily attach the blanket to the pillow, which means that is can't fall off the sleeping child. Simple, but very effective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, 12 Sep 2013
I bought this for my little girl to use on the aeroplane in October and she takes it to bed with her. Lovely little pillow that comes with an inflatable inside. Pillow attaches to the blanket.

3.0 out of 5 stars Amusing and well made, 9 Sep 2013
On planing our 1st trip on a plane with our 3 year old we brought a trunkie and looking at the leaflet that came with it saw this so thought it would be ideal for a sleepy toddler on the plane, its quite basic for the price but the material is very soft and snuggley, id advise not blowing the inner pillow up fully as makes it to ridgid to sleep comfy on, but it was put to use on the plane for a short while and i think it will make a great car blanket for the winter months for my little ones car seat