Colour Name: Dark Grey|Change
Price:£103.00 - £119.50

on 10 May 2013
When I first got this, several months ago I thought I'd get the hang of the touchscreen but I never have. The phone comes loaded with 40 apps, most of them useless and you can't edit them. Try to scroll down to an app which is off screen and you inevitably activate another couple of apps on the way -infuriating! Sure, you can rearrange them but the pointless ones always seem to find their way back.
You have the same problem when you try to find one of your list of contacts-as you scroll down to find someone with name beginning with 'Z' you find yourself dialling other contacts on the way. There's a search facility but the touch screen doesn't make it easy to use.
Texting is good -the combination of predictive text and a full qwerty keyboard if you turn the phone on its side are ideal.
Fine for emails, you can send photos and attachments easily (And it tells you when an email arrives -if you've set it up correctly!)
Bluetooth to my car and my PC -no problems.

But with this keyboard -avoid it at all costs. I'm one of those people who buys a gadget and squeezes the last penny of use out of it but this one is for ebay I'm afraid.
on 2 January 2013
cool phone has everything i need , small and light.no problems with it,easy to use and understand ,good value .
on 28 March 2013
I`ve always used nokia & when i picked this phone for my daughter i knew she`d have no problems with it.
It`s easy to use & very nice to look at she is the envy of all her friends.
I would reccomend this phone to friends as it`s a good phone & brilliant value for money.
Very happy.
on 20 December 2013
I was looking forward to using this phone however I have problems with it. It turns itself off when I try and watch youtube videos. Whenever I want to write something on the internet, ie. on google or facebook I have to turn the phone sideways. Sometimes on google, when I write in what I want to look for and press search, it comes up with a blank search bar which is very annoying.
on 6 June 2013
I have to give this phone a review because, for the price, it is amazing!

I looked around for the cheapest phone I could find that could do WhatsApp, and this is what I came up with.

From the specs and from using it I am pretty sure this phone only does 2.5G, not 3G, (i.e. as advertised, but worth noting) but everything works fine, it has wireless, it has a built in radio.

From very little experience actually making voice calls, the sound quality for both sending and receiving is definitely not perfect, but usable.

Everything else is very usable indeed for the price.

Some random tips from what I found, mainly to do with getting WhatsApp up and usable:

- Turn on predictive text and word completion, they are off by default for some reason and you really need them, otherwise on-screen keyboard entry is just old school 'press 4 times for S', etc.

- Download WhatsApp from WhatsApp's own URL (it's the S40 version), it doesn't seem to work from the Nokia app store

- In WhatsApp, you need to go into settings and turn on 'use roaming data' (assuming you want to send and receive messages all the time, over your data connection, and not just over WiFi) (in this phone, you seem to need to specify in each app separately whether to use cellular data or just WiFi)

- In WhatsApp, you cannot see the time of every single message in a conversation, like you can in the iPhone version, but I eventually noticed that you can see the time of the single last message from each conversation, in the overall 'Chats' view (which is sometimes pretty useful to know)

I don't have anything to do with WhatsApp!! But I do like it, and I do like this phone!

That's it. Have fun!
on 16 September 2013
the phone is rubbish. its worse then my old phone that dosnt even work.. now im going to have to buy another phone to replace this one.
on 17 February 2016
Only get it if you need something quick that Look good as it's very slagish to operate and not too friendly to use.
on 31 December 2013
i love this phone easy to use and send text messages thank you good value for the price very happy.
on 2 March 2013
arrived ASAP gift rapping was perfect and the missus now have a (smart phone) recomend to every body, very nice little phone
on 10 September 2014
Very happy with the item and the supplier