Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 21 June 2013
I bought two pairs in different shades of light brown/biege, the one pair was BLUE when it arrived, so I wasnt happy VICEROY insisted I saend back at my own cost and I am still awaiting either a refund or replacement. Surpricingly I dont want a replacement any longer just my money back wich they are refusing. Do not buy from this company, if I see them as seller I move on. After a year the one pair is OK, and I do mean just OK, although the tape doesnt support the hooks and is constantly falling down on the sides. Hugely disappointed and very annoyed at product and seller both.
on 15 March 2013
The worst quality cutains I have ever seen. I did complain to the company and I haven't heard a word back. These are made by Dreamscene, when the black ones arrived they were so much better and were actual Viceroy bedding. Much better quality than the mink and the beige. Don't get caught out like I did and hang on to them in the hope the company agreed to take them back, there was no invoice in the package and no details where to return them.
on 18 January 2013
Very soft and cuts the light out, also keeps the cold out. Exactly what I wanted, they are also stylish.
on 27 February 2013
These are very good for the Blackout. But do crease a lot and its hard to get the creases out.
on 11 June 2015
These are NOT blackout curtains! They don't have any lining. The light comes through the material - our window faces east so it's very bright sun we get each morning, and these don't keep it out. They also look horrible.
on 2 February 2016
These are excellent curtains - look really good, hang well, soft to the touch and provide great blackout. Look a lot more expensive than they are.
on 19 October 2015
Different shade than advertised, fabric thinner and lighter than expected and curtains not lined so not very insulating at all.
on 21 May 2013
I have not put these up as yet but they seem a good quality and will definitely keep the heat/cool in and the light out!
on 21 March 2013
They did what they said they should do and did it well, would buy some more if i ever needed more, recommend to others.
on 2 February 2015
Absolutely brilliant. They stop the low winter sun shining in through the bedroom window so I can sleep!

See one answered question