on 31 July 2013
They don't feel exactly supersoft, they are soft but have a certain texture to them, which isn't bad just I wouldn't be rubbing my face on them if you know what I mean. They block the light very well, the way we have them hung isn't ideal as on pole so not close to window so there is leak from top and bottom which isn't the curtains fault it just highlights how well they do block the light themselves. Would recommend to a friend- excellent good price too!
Also for fellow haters of the iron they came barely creased so no need- yay! I just popped them up and they looked great straight out the package.
on 26 August 2012
I bought two sets of these for my boys' bedroom and they do exactly as they should do. Blackout the room and the colour of the curtains are good for their rooms. Material wasn't what I was expecting but they're ok.
on 21 August 2014
I bought 2 pairs of these curtains for my sons bedroom. The heading tape is rubbish, after a few weeks of use it is all coming apart, complete waste of money. Have contacted the company to complain and they havent even got back to me.
on 29 May 2014
Wanted blackout curtains as son complained about being woken up early in the morning in summer months. Got these. Do the job. Now have difficulty getting son out of bed in mornings!!
on 2 July 2014
Didn't really know what to expect, although I did expect old fashioned velour curtains due to the description!!!
However, when they arrived I was more than pleased!!! Much better than I ever expected and yes they block out every bit of light!! My son loves them. And the colour is gorgeous, I love them.
on 21 April 2015
Love the colour of these curtains. Unlike me please remember to tie off one of the ends before gathering or you will be left with three lengths of string and have to rethread with a needle. They aren't heavy or think and I have been amazed at how good they are at cutting out the light. We have a blackout rollerblind in another bedroom and these curtains do a far superior job at cutting out the light. Very pleased with them and they do what they are supposed to, would recommend these to anyone looking for blackout Curtains.
on 15 June 2013
The colour was slightly different to what I expected and the quality wasn't as good as I had hoped for in the picture
on 15 December 2012
Excellent curtains, they really keep out the light and look very nice. Took a while to iron out the creases though.
on 15 March 2015
Very good quality curtains. Keep the light out beautifully. Tie backs included aswell an extra bonus. Lovely finish.
on 8 August 2013
Curtains great at blocking out the light. Colour bit deeper than I thought but very good value for the money.