Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 17 July 2014
To be honest I was a little disappointed in this book. There is some good stuff in here but for the most part it just seems to be the author congratulating himself on how well he has done. Let's face it Mr Vitale and others like him have made a fair bit of money out of the likes of you and me who keep on buying their books which in all fairness are all starting to look like the same stuff but in a different cover. There's even a paragraph in here where Mr V says that people should send money to somebody who has inspired them. I wonder how many misguided people actually sent this guy some of their hard earned cash? Not me Joe. I wasn't inspired. Not at all. I will never buy another one of your books and I would ask others reading this to not buy into your rip off clap trap either. Feeling inspired Joe? You can send me a cash contribution at ...
on 12 March 2013
This is one of the best books I have read on creating abundance in your life. Totally easy to follow and apply. The man is on your level and deserves only the best that life has to offer. Thank you Joe :-))
on 6 October 2012
I can honestly say that this book has changed my life. How? Well since reading its contents I have changed my whole mindset and created 4 new books. My marketing business has created much more success and my life personally is like a new life I feel refreshed by the information. I simply devoured this book and would love you to aswell.

Simple, go get it and I am sure that's its free right now so take advantage of this outstanding material whilst it is free. Having read so many books on wealth creation this is by far hands down the best book I have ever read.

Enjoy,

Greg De Tisi
on 23 April 2013
I blame myself for everything. I am going to give this a try. Forgiving myself and then loving others will be a challenge but I'm going to try it.
on 15 May 2013
Great to read I would highly recommend this book and other books like this to get you on a find start to you personal development..
on 13 May 2013
This book has already started to work for me, and it only took 10 days for the results to begin to show!! I am astounded!
on 5 March 2013
Loved it from the start to the very end. Very inspiring, especially the bit about getting more specific about goals! Anyone who loved the secret will love this, only its more specific....definitely reading books mentioned within.
on 15 January 2013
This book is excellent. I honestly wasn't expecting much but I was pleasantly surprised. Will definitely be recommending it to everyone. The Kindle edition provides great links. A really well thought out and practical book for achieving all you desire in life. Well done Joe
on 1 March 2013
INSPIRING, couldn't put this book down. Makes so much sense and Joe Vitale has such an easy tone and talks like a friend to you. I like the chapter summaries and action points. Get yourself a nice notebook and off you go. See you in Millionaires' Row!!!!
on 25 January 2013
A good book well worth reading, especially if it can create money flow in your life as easily as Joe claim