5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what i needed
I used this zippered bag for my reusable nappies... i needed something to put the used nappies in when we were out and about for the day so this bag was perfect. it holds about 3 nappies, 4 can be squeezed in. I will probably order another as they are such good value for money, I bought a different one from another company for double the price but was not impressed with...
Published on 13 Sep 2012 by sobia

1.0 out of 5 stars Was a good bag at a good price until I washed it.
Original 5 star review:
This wet bag is just the right size and keeps wipes, nappies and wet clothes safe inside. It has a handy wrist strap as well.
This bag is a great price and you will not be disappointed.

Edited June 2014 3 star review:
I've given this bag very light use so I haven't felt the need to wash it until now. I put it in with my...
Published 9 months ago by Elizabeth H. Walter

4.0 out of 5 stars Colourful, practical addition to nursery, 28 April 2014
I bought three of these waterproof bags to hang up in my daughter's nursery. Two are for dirty, re-usable nappies (holds around 8 at a time) and the other I put dirty clothes into. The bags are strong and also wash well. They also seem to contain the smell of the nappies just fine when zipped up. The green, purple and blue colours also look good in the nursery. I'd buy more if I had the room to hang them up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Large Wet Bag, 25 April 2014
Good large quality wet bag. Very versile, can be used for wet nappies, wet swimsuit, or simply to put your nappies all in one bag.

3.0 out of 5 stars waterproof but not great quality, 19 April 2014
I purchased these for putting wet swimsuits in, also thought they might be useful when my daughter starts potty training if her clothes get wet. I tested them to see if they are waterproof and they appear to be fit for purpose but I must say, the quality of the stitching is dreadful. Whoever made them can't sew in a straight line, the fabric has bunched and gathered along the seams and looks very untidy. I know they are cheap so I didn't expect anything amazing but they really should be better than this as this is a very simple product to make.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Feb 2014
Arrived in good condition, bought two of them and they feel soft and resistant. They were also bigger than expected, so plenty of space. Even if you have a big bag full of pocket, there are always stuff you don't want to get mixed with others, so good does the job and looks prettier than a plastic bag! The handle is practical if you just want to pop out for a short while and only carry one with you. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars looks good quality, 31 Jan 2014
Haven't used then yet, but looksvery good quality, very handy, good size and at a very good price. Looking forward to use them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Washable wet bag, 23 Jan 2014
This is such a useful product! I stuff my son's wet clothes in it, put it in the washing machine with the zip open and I don't need to handle any wet or dirty clothes. Very happy with purchase, I will buy another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wet bag, 19 Jan 2014
I use this for keeping my shower items when going away, good size - easily fits shampoo/conditioner bottles in. Never had any leakage. Handy bag overall, just what I was looking for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Reusable wet bag, 3 Jan 2014
Not used yet so can't comment on waterproof ness. Look good though. Nice and soft, wasn't sure from description if hard plastic or material but they are material. Arrived few days later than scheduled an thought they'd got lost as Amazon told me they'd been dispatched and wanted my feedback before I got them so got worried but they turned up eventually.

5.0 out of 5 stars No leaks, 2 Jan 2014
I bought this for my daughters wet swimming gear and it works perfect. Absoloutley no leaks keeps wet & dry stuff seperate so no more soggie snacks in her bag, i use this inside her usual drawstring bag Its a good size managing to fit a large towel & costume in. Great value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 13 Dec 2013
I bought this in the purple to use as a little portable bag to hold my baby change essentials. It works well for the purpose, is made of a water-resistant looking fabric (can't be sure because I've had no spills so far) and has a nice smooth zipper. I like it.

Cannymum Reusable Wet Bag