on 14 June 2014
Although this one was the correct size for the phone, the holes for the various function switches are not lined up correctly,
I have tried it on the same phone, owned by some of my friends, and received the same results.
Therefore had no option but to discard it.
on 21 February 2013
Does the job of a smart phone case pretty well (at this price). Having the hinge at the bottom of the phone is a must (there are some cases that hinge at the top). The only problem is the tab that keeps the case shut - it does tend to stick in your ear when making a call!
on 10 May 2014
Quality and speed of delivery is excellent. My previous phone cover was the other way up, (flap at the bottom). I find that the magnetic catch being at the top gets in the way when the phone is in use. I am sure that I will get used to it in time :-)
on 20 May 2013
The item came very quickly and was packaged very well. Cant complain about it too much but it is a bit badly put together in some places but overall very good.

I like that the magnet is very strong and hold very well.
on 11 June 2013
quality product at a very reasonable price , fast delivery and protects this expensive phone if dropped accidentally. cracked screen once before protector cost me £180 to repair so do youre self a favour and buy one.
on 27 February 2013
You could not get a better cover for the money and no postage to pay who say's you can't get a bargain. Would recommend this great product to anyone needing protection for their greet phone.
on 23 June 2014
Case arrived on time but as I thought it was for the HTC One it was actually for the HTC One mini....having said that for the money it looked alright so just gave it to one of my friends
on 8 February 2014
I ordered this for my husbands new HTC one phone and it's a lovely neat fit. A lot of flip cases make the phone quite bulky but this one certainly doesn't. Would definitely recommend.
on 9 April 2014
I ordered a case for the HTC ONE S, and received a case for the HTC ONE. I contacted the seller and no response, so money wasted.

I wouldn't bother with these guys.
on 8 May 2014
The wrong cover was sent (HTC ONE not ONE S), I had to pay to have it sent back. I asked for a replacement but they just refunded me without explaination.