1.0 out of 5 stars Kindle layout is terrible, 8 Jun 2012
This review is from: FileMaker 12 In Depth (Kindle Edition)
The print edition for this book via amazon has been delayed, so I decided to download the Kindle edition to my iPad as I was really keen to get a copy of this book.

The layout was terrible with blank pages all over the place and various symbols on otherwise blank pages, also there are disjointed diagrams. I wondered if this was just a problem on the iPad version of kindle so I downloaded it onto my Kindle DX again the same issue :(

Unfortunately these issues make the ebook extremely hard (if not nearly impossible) to follow.

I'm sure the content is good, but had I known about these issues I would not have bought the Kindle edition (I'd wait for the book version), someone has been very sloppy about formatting this ebook, I expect much better than this from Que !!!

My advice is avoid the ebook until they sort out the formatting!!

A real waste of 17 but it looks like I cannot get a refund from Amazon on Kindle orders :(

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't anyone proof read at this company, 9 Jun 2012
This review is from: FileMaker 12 In Depth (Kindle Edition)
Could be a good manual, but I didn't go past reading the sample as it is so poorly laid out. Lots of gaps etc. as previously noted by another reviewer, to whom I am grateful for saving me from wasting money on this sloppy effort. Why doesn't someone proof read the kindle version. Not worth buying in my view.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for Kindle. Low on detail, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: FileMaker 12 In Depth (Kindle Edition)
Difficult to read and view illustrations at same time using Kindle for iPad. Low on usable detail and examples. Hardly in an in depth account. Barely up to the ankles.

FileMaker 12 In Depth