on 9 March 2015
Don't be fooled by the cheap price and diminutive size, this great little dj controller feels built to last, and has almost everything you could ever want from a sub £100 controller. The included software (DJUCED) is alright, perfectly usable and without any major flaws other than some weak effects. However if this is a dealbreaker for you the controller does also come with a discount for virtual dj which I opted to pay the extra £40 for as I was already familiar with. There is also IOS functionality through algoriddem deejay meaning it can even be used with an iPhone or ipad, though as of yet it is not supported by the Android version. It handles extremely well, all the knobs and sliders feel solid and firm (with the exception of the crossfader which feels a little loose, however I don't tend to use it much anyway) and the visual feedback while minimal is clear and concise. Overall for the money it's an ideal first controller, or an ideal secondary controller for when you need some more portability, highly recommended.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 May 2014
It is a great starting deck doesn't do everything I wanted it to but for the price it's hard to complain tbh and the software it comes with is alright I much prefer virtual DJ but it's free and VDJ is not but if you are starting out and want to become the next Danny Howard then you are on your way with this deck
on 19 January 2013
A great wee bit of kit, perfect for making you feel that Fatboy Slim better be looking over his shoulder! I've got it set up in a spare bedroom, hooked up to laptop and a hi-fi with a good set of speakers, using the audio output connections. The software supplied seems fine to me, I like that you can pretty much control everything either using the deck itself or on the computer display if you prefer. Nice finish on it, it doesn't feel "plasticky" considering the price. Very pleased with it, I can now take it to parties with the laptop instead of a "mix cd"! One last thing, remember to to get a set of audio leads if you don't already have some if you plan to hook it up to an older style sound system.
on 16 June 2015
Nice, smaller than expected, quality look to it... is it worth £86...i'm unsure? Its a fairly simple piece of kit.
But to be fair, you wont get anything this cheap that does what this does. And you will get weeks of fun out of it!
I have joined and registered with Hercules and wrote on the forum, because when im trying to beatmatch my next song, it seems there is a delay of about half a second between the sound coming through the headphones and the sound coming from my speakers? Im unsure why this would happen? I am waiting for a response on the forum. Im sure its something trivial...so I would recommend this.
on 28 May 2015
Let's clear things up first:
Yes this is a small device, its smaller than my 15" laptop, but does that make it a bad product?... No.

So why 5 stars?
This incredible bit of kit has never let me down at all, there has never been a time where I though "if only it could do this or that" because it does it all. The design is great and the functionality is even better. Don't be put off by the size because this DJ controller is the perfect example of performance over size. it does everything you need. Ive done actual gigs using this
on 30 January 2016
STAY AWAY!! This product may seem like good value for money but it is badly built, poorly designed and to basic to do anything. After having mine for 3 weeks the first problems started; pieces started to become loose and the usb connecter failed occasionally. Now after having it for just under a year it refuses to turn on and when it does it crashes after about 5 minutes. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
on 8 January 2014
Bought this for my son and have to say I'm very impressed. For the price it's excellent, ok, maybe doesn't have all the features of a more expensive set but it's a capable little machine and for someone just to play around with in their home, it's perfect. The software is adequate but if you prefer, you can download the key maps so you can use it with Traktor. Thoroughly recommended.
on 15 February 2014
Great little mixer. It's not gonna make you a top DJ but great for the price. Easy to install easy to use
on 2 July 2014
Small and very easy to get around, if you're looking for a starter controller right at the very bottom to do nothing but to practice on, this is a good buy. For recording, events and parties, a pricier larger controller may be needed as is very small. One of the volume knobs broke pretty easily, however with tender care can be used well.
on 17 May 2013
I always wanted some mixing software but the cost of deck are still crazy and when i saw this i thought why not give it a go and i have been blown away. I have hooked it up to my computer, even built my own mixing station and its pretty amazing. The Djuced software works really well with it.

couldnt be happier.

delivered promptly and in perfect conditoon