4.0 out of 5 stars Great little toy
Having sold my turntables and other dj equipment years ago I have always kept some form of dj program on my laptop or Desktop pc. I finally decided to buy a controller. I'm just a bedroom dj now with the occasional house party thrown in. I debated with myself for a long time before finally deciding which controller to buy. Having read the the reviews on the E3 (the...
Published 22 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars You can't go wrong for the price
Great little mixer. It's not gonna make you a top DJ but great for the price. Easy to install easy to use
Published 4 months ago by S. F. Joseph

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for an amateur like me., 19 Jan 2013
This review is from: Hercules DJControl Instinct 2-channel DJ Controller (Electronics)
A great wee bit of kit, perfect for making you feel that Fatboy Slim better be looking over his shoulder! I've got it set up in a spare bedroom, hooked up to laptop and a hi-fi with a good set of speakers, using the audio output connections. The software supplied seems fine to me, I like that you can pretty much control everything either using the deck itself or on the computer display if you prefer. Nice finish on it, it doesn't feel "plasticky" considering the price. Very pleased with it, I can now take it to parties with the laptop instead of a "mix cd"! One last thing, remember to to get a set of audio leads if you don't already have some if you plan to hook it up to an older style sound system.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very small, basic but great for a beginner DJ., 2 July 2014
Small and very easy to get around, if you're looking for a starter controller right at the very bottom to do nothing but to practice on, this is a good buy. For recording, events and parties, a pricier larger controller may be needed as is very small. One of the volume knobs broke pretty easily, however with tender care can be used well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal, 17 Jun 2014
Bought it for my cousin as a birthday present but I was playing around and happy for the price was paid. Software CD was also included as mentioned.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dave Hamilton, 12 Jun 2014
I would recommend the Hercules to anybody that wants to start DJ ing, thats why i gave it a 4 star rating thank you very much very happy with the product and the service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Alright for Starters, 27 May 2014
It is a great starting deck doesn't do everything I wanted it to but for the price it's hard to complain tbh and the software it comes with is alright I much prefer virtual DJ but it's free and VDJ is not but if you are starting out and want to become the next Danny Howard then you are on your way with this deck

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 17 May 2014
This is a great DJ controller for any one starting out on a budget. the delivery time was very good came with everything that was advertised. easy to set up just install disk on your pc or mac and your away. the full instruction manual is on the software in a PDF file. I really don't think there is another DJ controller out there in this price range with these features highly recommend.!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product at a good price point., 9 May 2014
The Hercules DJControl Instinct is a great little product and I am glad I bought it, as if like me you can not afford one of the big boy controllers then this will work for you just fine.

The controller as (Almost) all of the controls you need. With the exception of gain control but don't let this put you off. The product works first time straight out of the box. Just plug n play and off you go.

I do not use the bundled software DJuiced but that does not mean it is not any good, it's just my personal choice. I personally use Virtual DJ and if like me you have the full Pro Version then this controller is natively supported and will also work straight out of the box with no issues.

Can you run a DJ Gig with this controller? Absolutely YES! there is nothing to stop you. At home or in your local club. You can DJ all night long with no problems.

The controller has a built in Speaker 3.5" and twin RCA outputs at the back and one 3.5" headphone socket at the back. Again I do not use these as I have a separate mixing desk to plug the controller into one of the mixer channels. But YOU DO NOT NEED this, and the controller will work just fine if you do not have a separate mixer.

If you have a AUX RCA socket on your hi-fi then you could easily plug the controller RCA outputs to you RCA inputs of your stereo system with out any problems to get more volume.

My controller is plugged into my laptop and I have not experienced any issues.

For a first time controller I am more than happy and I am sure you will too. Don't be put off by the low price. It is a decent little product at an AMAZING price. Does it have all the bells and whistles? No! But at the price I would not expect it to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 30 Mar 2014
Good for begginers I'm now a full time professional dj I think this is really useful and always does the job

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 8 Mar 2014
is very good doing his music and I am very pleased recommend innyn person
is not fallible people Buy from this

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice., 8 Feb 2014
Good for a birthday present for family or friends that you know well. A good software and quick download. Although little little bugs.