5.0 out of 5 stars Magical!
Published on 13 Sept. 2012 by Sassy

2.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for what it is
Published on 2 Jan. 2013 by High Plains Drifter

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical!, 13 Sept. 2012
Sassy "Newton Reviews" (Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: My Little Pony Princess Cadance (Toy)
Princess Cadance is a pink unicorn and is about to be married to her sweetheart, Shining Armour, and she invites you to share her big day with her as she prepares for this magical and most memorable occasion. Dress her up in her beautiful, glittery, wedding gown, comb her hair (comb included) and then crown her flowing, and bright coloured mane with a golden tiara, for that extra special touch of royalty.

When she arrived at my house, she was much bigger than I expected, and so colourful. The pictures really do not do her justice, which is why I've tried sharing extra with you. I love the way there's a hidden button under her gown, and when pressed she talks, sings and music even plays. And that's not all. Her transparent, purple, glitter wings flap and lights flash. Beautiful Cadance will inspire any little girl to get creative with her imagination, making up fun stories where magical things happen. What better way to learn than through play? Ideal from ages 3 to 100! (yep, I'm somewhere in between...) Cadance even comes with replaceable batteries - just take her out of the box (a bit fiddly, will need a grown up to help with that - I asked my husband...) and play! Honestly, there are no limits to what you can dream with this beautiful pink unicorn pony by your side.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter will be a very happy girl, 3 Nov. 2012
This review is from: My Little Pony Princess Cadance (Toy)
This pony looks fantstic, when you press the button its wings light up and it says several different phrases from a small giggle to a lengthier song. My daughter (4years old) saw this on the tv advert and said she wanted it now it has arrived i just know she wont be dissapointed on christmas day, its a good size for a barbie to sit upon. The wings move as if flying the colours are bright and vibrant. Perfect for any little princess :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely for any little girl, 14 Dec. 2012
This review is from: My Little Pony Princess Cadance (Toy)
great price,perfect for any my little pony fan. comes with battery which is good as you get many toys that dont, will entertain them for ages.:)

4.0 out of 5 stars my son loves it, 3 Feb. 2014
This review is from: My Little Pony Princess Cadance (Toy)
It is good quality, big and cute and my son really likes it, so I will give it 4 stars. BUT, I was quite shocked when I heard what it was saying...it's things like "today is my weddingday" and "my dress is so pretty" and giggeling in a very cheesy and stereotypical "girly" voice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and value, 27 July 2013
This review is from: My Little Pony Princess Cadance (Toy)
This was just what I was looking for, for my granddaughter's sixth birthday. She is into 'my little pony' and this edition was particularly appropriate as she likes 'unicorns'. I thought it was well made, the speaking/singing voice is of good quality, with a good variety of phrases. The wings and lights work well too. In all a good quality product, with lots of features any six year old little girl will love. My granddaughter was thrilled with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 3 Jan. 2013
This review is from: My Little Pony Princess Cadance (Toy)
My 4 year old daughter was over the moon with Cadence on Xmas morning. The item is quite big in size and she says quite a lot of phrases as well as a couple of short burst of songs. The way the wings move and back lights up really captured my daughter in a magical way. Very good quality and i bought for an excellent price. Great item for role playing. Would thoroughly recommend. I also received fast delivery so thank you :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for what it is, 2 Jan. 2013
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: My Little Pony Princess Cadance (Toy)
My 3 year old twins are big fans of My Little Pony & horses in general. Having been mesmerised by the TV ad for what seems like months on end we bought a pair for their third birthday, has to be said that 4 months on at the time of writing these havent taken off like i thought they would. Yes the wings light up but other than a handful of catchphrases & a cheap cape it doesn't actually do anything & the girls continue to play with the smaller MLP's & other horses - these have now been consigned to the 'Toys That Never Really Took Off' pile. Thinking about it i think i'll sell them on Marketplace.......

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter was happy, 14 Jan. 2013
This review is from: My Little Pony Princess Cadance (Toy)
This was a present from "Santa" along with the wedding castle. My 4 year old was very happy and excited to receive. It's a sturdy toy but like most toys it comes with little accessories which can be a hazard with smaller children in the house. There isn't really a lot else to say as its all down to your child's imagination.
Delivery was very quick though.

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous, 29 May 2013
This review is from: My Little Pony Princess Cadance (Toy)
wow this was a real bargain! my daughter wanted one for her 3rd birthday but i didn't bother as she normally doesn't play with them for long i got this and she is amazed with it! its got a beautiful voice probably could be a bit annoying but not for kids lol very good product i am very pleased :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love it!, 29 Oct. 2013
This review is from: My Little Pony Princess Cadance (Toy)
It is soo soo cut, my little girl loves it and so do I. This is the only toy she's keep playing with from the day she received it. And it has been a month now! Big wow, she even sleeps with Cadence. Highly recommended for little pony lovers.

My Little Pony Princess Cadance