on 15 March 2013
This pedal exerciser is great as it folds up for storage. The adjustable tension is a bonus and for people with limited mobility it is ideal.
on 17 June 2013
its good for my arthritis as I can exercise my knees without putting all my weight on my knees I can also erercise my arms and shoulders
on 1 February 2013
I didn't want to clutter the place up with an exercise bike, and this piece of gear is the ideal answer. You can fold it up and hide it in a corner after use. Comes fully assembled, so you can use it as soon as it arrives! One stipulation I would add is that it is best used with a dining chair or something upright, as the low angle from an armchair tends to make it slide away from you on a carpet.
11 comment|95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 March 2013
Great item, bought it for a friend who has prostrate cancer which as affected his spine, and this helps him get gentle exercise without the discomfort of other exercisers, very please, I also use it for when I get restless leg, it works a dream.
on 23 January 2013
I am very happy with this product. Its solid and should last years. It sticks well on the carpet and does not move when I cycle. The resistance screw also works well.

Highly recommended.
on 4 January 2013
Does the job well for those who are looking for gentle exercise and burn off a few calories instead of just slouching in a chair.
I've manged to use this whilst watching TV, surfing the internet and reading.

It will move forward as you use it, so you need to think of a way to stop this.
on 8 November 2012
My mum is using this to strengthen arm and leg muscles after a stroke. We looked at other makes for similar price and this one far exceeds them in quality and being fit for purpose.
on 16 November 2012
We bought this for two reasons. The first is that space is a premium where we live at the moment and a full size exercise bike is just impractical. Secondly, I work from home and find it very difficult to get enough exercise being stuck behind my desk all day. So a set of pedals instead of a foot rest seemed like a great idea.

These pedals are amazing, I'm even pedalling away as I type, running smoothly and set up in literally seconds they're brilliant. They're very sturdy and lock into position easily, I haven't tried taking them down yet but it doesn't look difficult.

All in all a great buy for exercise in a tight space. You will need a fairly high desk if you intend to use these under a desk though to avoid getting battered knees.
44 comments|92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 April 2013
I purchhased this item on the advice of my Physiotherapist. It is one of the best items that I have bought and by useing oit regular it has helped my walking and I have lost weight
Brian
on 22 April 2013
I bought this for my mother who is in a nursing home and is finding it difficult to get about like she used to. Her legs were swollen but now she has been using the exerciser the swelling has gone down and she is feel much better. She also enjoys the fact she is peddling as she used to be a keen cyclist.

It folds up very small and opens up easily although it needs a bit of pressure to push in the buttons, nevertheless it is robust and does the job well.