5.0 out of 5 stars Smart looking watch
This really is a smart looking watch. This watch has a large face and is easy to read. The hands are luminescent. The comfortable leather strap should fit all but the largest wrist. I am very pleased with my purchase and do recommend it.
Published 7 months ago by Mr. R. Hall

3.0 out of 5 stars Good looking watch but a couple flaws.
The watch is unarguably good looking and I am glad i chose this one, however the first time I tried to put it on one of the leather holders snapped off, easy enough to fix but not ideal from a brand new watch, also if shaken even mildly the interior seems to rattle a bit. Overall though I would still recommend this watch.
Published 6 months ago by Alex Scott

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart looking watch, 30 Dec 2013
Mr. R. Hall "Birdman56" (Brighton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sekonda Men's Quartz Watch with Blue Dial Analogue Display and Brown Leather Strap 3412.27 (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, 1 Jun 2013
This is my 2nd Sekonda Watch
I've seen this model by chance in Netherlands shop but expensive! Here is good in price. Watch is really beautiful and effective in functions.
Wirts quality is not so good I changed it by a Euro 22,00 wrist and worth it as watch is now more beautiful and good for dressing.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 out of 10, 17 Jan 2014
Quite simply this watch is amazing value for money. Found it a bit uncomfortable the first few days but it is fine now. Looks much more expensive than it was so really happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very elegant but yet subtle, 9 Jan 2014
Got this for myself as a christmas present, really beautiful watch and because of its color is very subtle. Grown man watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 19 Nov 2013
I bought this as a special birthday gift for a very dear friend & both of us were absolutely delighted. The quality was excellent and I was lucky to have got it at an amazing price!
Wouldn't hesitate in recommending this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality & Fast delivery, 17 Jun 2014
The watch was delivered by Amazon Logistics and came in 2 working days (Friday evening dispatched - first delivery attempt Monday). The watch is of great quality and very elegant - I have uploaded some user pictures. The quartz mechanism seems to work fine as of now, as well as the chronometer. Included in the box is a clear user's manual and 2 year guarantee.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sekonda Men's Quartz Watch with Blue Dial Analogue Display and Brown Leather Strap 3412.27, 28 May 2014
I am extremely pleased with this purchase! The watch feels solid and the leather strap is very good. I bought this watch as a precursor for a watch that will be bought much later, but already, this watch not only proves that I made a good choice but it is admirable one all by itself.

This watch exceeded my expectations and for the price I paid for it, its brilliant. I highly recommend this watch if you are looking at purchasing your first chronograph watch or a good replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a beautiful watch , elegent and really excellent value for money, 28 May 2014
I got it next day , I loved the watch straightaway , once my son saw it , he pleased to get one , so I ordered another one for my son ..it comes with 2 years gaurantee

3.0 out of 5 stars Good looking watch but a couple flaws., 26 Jan 2014