5.0 out of 5 stars Best snack food EVER!, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Snyders Jalapeno Pretzel Pieces 63.8 g (Pack of 6) (Grocery)
The most wonderfully tasty snack I've ever eaten! I've created a craze in work by bringing a packet in!
They do have a bit of a kick to them, not too much if you're like me and like spicey/hot things but not for people who like their chilli just sweet with no heat

5.0 out of 5 stars Snyder's Jalapeno Pretzel pieces, 20 May 2014
Just the best new taste if you like spicy flavours - you absolutely must try them - some pubs sell them but not the cheapest - The Amazon bulk offer saves a few pence.Badger your local pub/supermarket to get some in.
MikeH

5.0 out of 5 stars Gosh these are Hot, 3 Nov 2013
F. Patel (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I was on course earlier on this year and over the weekend we all decided to pop into the local pub for a drink (or two or three) Anyway somebody bought these and as is the way everybody helped themselves, Tell you what they went down a treat and everybody in our group went out and purchased a packet. Well, that was January and I just happened to come across these on Amazon and though "What the hell" SO I ordered them. Damn I forgot just how hot and spicy these are. In the end I called it a day and gave them all to my neighbour who likes hot and spicy food.Not saying they are bad, but for me, they are simply far too hot. Moorish but blistering hot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hot-ish, 31 Oct 2013
A sharp peppery taste rather than a burn of a hot jalapeño sauce. I prefer the honey mustard flavour but I seem to be in the minority in the office.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot, hot, hot!, 27 Jun 2013
Mrs. D. Scott (Nr. Warrington, England) - See all my reviews
If you like something hot, give these pretzels a try, I got them for Father's Day......because my husband loves them

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best!, 15 Jan 2013
These are so good, i tried some once and i just had to find out where i could get more! They are so more-ish and probably the best flavour out there, well done Snyder's!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nom Nom Nom.., 6 Nov 2014
nom nom nom... nom nom nom...

Can't... type... too... nom nom... busy.. eating.. nom nom... Pretzel pieces!!

:D The most addictive snack on the planet.

Must go - more to eat.