Format: Audio CD|Change

on 8 July 2012
Okay, maybe the words 'workout' and 'mix' should have told me what to expect from this album, and maybe I should have tried the samples first - but, like another reviewer, I downloaded this album expecting original recordings, so was rather disappointed to find an album of remixes.

I got through this album a few tracks at a time, as hearing the same 'remix beat' on every track very quickly becomes tiresome. There are a few artists here whose music suits this style, but the rest is disappointing at best.

I guess you get what you pay for, and I'm certainly glad this was cheap.
on 7 July 2012
I bought this album just now and don't get me wrong it is good value for a Workout album BUT I bought this thinking it was an album of original versions and it isn't! Half of the Album is remixed versions of the original or covers of songs like Titanium! so annoying and not properly described on each track, I feel ripped off by it...
on 8 March 2013
Good CD great for the gym or car, but some of the tracks aren't great but still the CD was very good value for money!
on 5 November 2012
I bought this to listen to in the gym, lots of good tracks on here which keeps me motivated whilst I'm running.
on 2 April 2013
Some songs not by the original artists so disapointed with that. The last CD is not mixed I would have prefered all to be mixed so I can use in my spin class
on 13 June 2013
A brilliant mix to work out to. It takes you through your workout with a huge amount of inspiring tracks... recommended!!!
on 12 October 2012
Great music, with some decent mixes of recent chart music. Does get me motivated when I'm out for a run so thats the main thing! Oddly the CD's labels have been put on the wrong disc, but other than that very happy with purchase.
on 15 January 2014
although the track listing is great and mixes well... the actual cd started skipping and jumping around after only a few uses... and now after less than a month ios useless for the classes that i bought them for
on 20 August 2013
Purchased as started at the gym and wanted something to keep me focused, I love it! A great mix which you can zone into, especially when trying to push through the last 10 mins of the workout session.
on 8 January 2014
yes it was a nice 3 CD pack with good music and easy listening too songs. One you can work out to and singalong to also. Great price and quick delivery.