4.0 out of 5 stars Elegant design, window in the back, but day wheel and instruction manual is German Only., 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: Zeno Watch Basel Men's Automatic Watch Flatline 6210-f2 with Leather Strap (Watch)
I bought this watch as a gift for my dad. Something special. Overall I'm happy with it.
It has a clear and simple face, with elegant gold numbers. The leather band is a good combination of colours.
A nice looking watch.

On the positives, there is a window in the back, (not shown in the pictures on the website),
where you can see the complicated movement inside, a nice feature i wasn't expecting.

On the negatives, the day wheel is German language only. As is the entire instruction manual.
The description on the website didn't really mention this. I could live with it. But I expected better.
I managed to work out how to set the date and time. But I've no idea how you would adjust it, if its running fast or slow.

Also the first watch i received was faulty. One of the gold numbers had fallen off the face, and was loose inside the glass. I consulted a jeweller, to see if it could be repaired. But they told me it would have to be sent back.
But kudos to Amazon's Returns Service, they got me a replacement with minimal hassle. Really good customer service. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice swiss watch for the price, 8 Aug 2013
stylish classic watch, looks well made, swiss movement (one minute fast on the week but still early days)
looks good on the wrist