on 5 July 2012
Excellent case for the Samsung Tocco Lite 2 at a very reasonable price. Good protection for your mobile and the pull tab makes it quick and easy to get out to use without any encumbrances.
The stylus pen is a bonus and works very well.
A word of advice- the Tocco Lite 2 is larger than the Tocco Lite, and cases for the Tocco Lite do not fit the Tocco Lite 2- as I know from experience!
As yet there do not appear to be many cases available for the Tocco Lite 2 and I can recommend this product.
on 5 December 2012
Exactly what I needed ! My fingers were way too big to use the keypad on my new touch phone but this little pen attached to the phone case solved all my problems. Good value for money too!!
on 18 February 2013
Use this to store and protect my Samsung Tocco Lite2 mobile phone when on the move. Fits perfectly. Nice and compact. Tab makes it easy to lift phone out of the pouch without fuss. Stylus is handy, assists accuracy when selecting numbers/letters on screen. Would recommend this pouch for its quality, value and fit for purpose.
on 31 October 2012
I have found this to be an excellent item that is very slim and enables me to have my phone in my pocket without getting scratched. Good quality and an excellent price sadly i have not found much use for the stylus pen as i prefer to use my fingers.
on 18 March 2013
Very impressed with quality of product considering the price.
Good value for money,ideal for most small mobile phones and comes with a stylus pen "Bargain".
on 14 May 2013
Wanted a case for my Samsung Toco lite Phone really nice product at very good price. would recommend to any one looking for a neat case.
on 3 February 2013
just whot I wanted. very satisfied with product does whot it made for at a good price also i is so easy to get the phone out.
on 17 April 2013
It works great for me...I would recommend this product. I tend to drop my phones a lot so this case cushions it a bit