Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 17 October 2013
A very funny laugh out loud read you have to of read the original Fifty Shades of grey to get the jokes but in my opinion this is the best want more like it ! Have told my friends to read it .Thanks for all the laughs !!
on 3 September 2012
I was disappointed with this book after reading the Fifty Shades of Grey. Not a very good story line and lots of spelling and grammar mistakes. It read as a book of sex with a story written around the sex that did not flow.
on 5 July 2012
Fifty Shades of Pink: A ParodyFifty Shades of Pink: A ParodyI had a look inside and read the first page. I have absolutely nothing against a parody but this is just rubbish. A pity because the author lost a good opportunity to write something decent. The author can write that is certain but obviously has no imagination or wit. It just isn't funny. In fact it's not bad enough to be funny. Give your money to a good cause if you really want to spend your money just don't waste it on this drivel.
on 1 October 2012
Amusing parody of Shades of Grey. It follows the story loosely but adds characters that match real life and was a pleasant light hearted read.
on 9 September 2012
Found this book so unbelievable. Rubbish. Haven't finished book because I can't bring myself to read anymore. If I could delete it I would
on 10 September 2014
just looking back through orders and ive realised ive never actualy recieved this book!!!
on 4 September 2015
Good
on 4 December 2012
this must have been written as a joke....one of the biggest loads of rubbish i have ever read a total waste of money...didnt finish it it was that bad!
on 9 January 2013
recieved quickly and good quality product

I cannot undersatand however why I am required to write a 14 word review - what a joke!!