Colour: Golden Yellow|Change
Price:£1.90+ Free shipping

on 8 August 2012
This was thinner than I expected, but it's by no means a bad thing. I have been wearing it during the UK's rainy Summer and at times it has been dripping wet. 24 hours later it is dry and looks completely like new! Worn in the sun, it doesn't make your head sweat like other caps either. All in all, very pleased with this cap and will be ordering other colours in future!
on 8 September 2012
Ordered 2 of these caps..1 white...1 red. Items arrived as promised. Adjustable fit which ensured comfort. Colours are lovely exactly as shown. Would defo recommend. Thank you.
on 28 March 2013
Ordered 6 different coloured caps as 'kit' for a race night. These arrived very quickly, colours are just as they appeared and quality looks good. Very satisfied with my purchase.
on 7 April 2015
The perfect hat in the summer. A little bit thinner than most caps-perhaps 1 layer of cotton instead of 2?- but it makes it just perfect for a hot summer. I am holidaying abroad so it will be perfect for keeping the sun off but light enough so you don't oversweat on your head. After ordering I wanted to change the colour & contacted the seller. They replied in a few hours & made sure their despatch department sent the colour I wanted. They promised to do that - & they kept their promise. That is brilliant customer after-sales service, especially for such a cheap item.
on 26 May 2015
For the price, I can't really complain that much, however, I would be aware that it is very light and thin, especially the crown which I'm not particularly used to. Stitching is also a bit under par and the crown has a peak in it which isn't shown on the photo
review image
on 7 January 2013
bought this cap specifically for the longer peak, as a glasses wearer it is ideal to keep the rain of my glasses
on 8 March 2013
Great product, needed for a costume for a play, great to be able to have a choice and to be able to by one cap
on 22 March 2013
I promise you, that I will be back for more similar items very soon. Great value and fast service. Well done guys.
on 23 June 2012
We wanted bright headwear for committee members at a Jubilee event - these red caps were perfect: brightly coloured and inexpensive. And the colour didn't run in the rain....
on 6 June 2016
It's cheap. So I'm not expecting much. But what you see in the picture is not what you get. It has a weird misshapen look on the head - as others have mentioned there is infuriating peak at the front, an empty bump of excess material at the top of the forehead. And the brim is not nice and curved as shown, which is just what I was looking for, but is straight and flat, which is just what I didn't want. So I loose £1.80. Not a big deal. But if it had been what it looks like in the pic I would have bought a dozen.