on 22 June 2014
Just what I needed for my hobby great value and fast service glad I ordered it will recommend to others thank you
on 4 July 2014
Excellent! fast delivery! Look just like the picture! Thank you
on 24 August 2014
I have these displayed in 2 tiny little vases (recycled alcohol minitiure bottles) on my mantle piece and they are just beautiful. Very eye catching, delicate to look at and in a good way, not fussy! I shall be purchasing more when i source some vases that would suit.
on 21 October 2014
I wanted to add a little sparkle to my wedding table flowers so brought 1 of these to see if they was any good. Just what I wanted so brought 5 more. You can keep them together or take them apart. Was very good delivery, very happy with my purchase.
on 6 March 2014
I like this item,just the sort of thing im looking for,to decorate tables with,at our wedding in November.Unfortunately,it is too small.However,I should have looked at the measurements again,before ordering.
on 10 November 2014
I bought these as they we're described as sparkly but was disappointed as they we're a dull mother of pearl colour so coul not use them on a diamond wedding anniversary cake.
on 24 November 2013
really good quality, good price and they look beautiful. would definitely recommend this product to anyone. i love these crystals
on 31 August 2014
Looked attractive in the corsages I made but very very delicate to work with and the plastic crystals came loose very easily.
on 4 June 2014
They were great and met my expectations. They were good quality with lots of stems and diamantes. I would recommend.
on 9 January 2014
I have not used these yet as wedding not for a year but saw them and thought would put away in draw