on 1 May 2013
It's well formatted, easy to navigate, and Kindle's adjustable font means it's legible to those who have poor eyesight. Good for Services and at home.
on 18 January 2013
Purchased as I cannot get out of my home so can read through communion service to take communion when ever I like.
on 5 August 2013
I PURCHASED THESE FOR FRIENDS BEING CONFIRMED. THEY CAN BE USED IN WEEKLY SERVICES AND WERE VERY WELL RECEIVED BY ALL
on 25 February 2015
very useful to have it on kindle if i can't find my hard copy
on 15 August 2015
Excellent little book, and very easy to follow
on 22 April 2014
I went to communion on Easter day and the service sheet had so many options that I found it difficult to even find what was happening. Having attended communion for 45 years (and being confirmed for 30 of those) I am used to this constant change but I cannot say that I approve of it. Instead of knowing the words of the service intimately I have to read the words which means (at my advanced age) constantly having to slip my glasses on and off while juggling with the service sheet, hymn book and Bible.

I was therefore disappointed with this book. Yes, I have been to many services which substitute in the Nicene Creed True God from True God instead of Very God of Very God but I wanted a traditional form of service and this is some mish-mash of modern translation in the same way as substituting Thine be the Kingdom for Yours be the Kingdom. Shall we change Dickens or Shakespeare to bring them up to date too?

I hate to complain but something that served the Church of England well for 350 years does not need revision. Most believers are older and trying to change the language (constantly) to appeal to the young just alienates those among us who didn't want the change. I went to a Roman Catholic service in Spain and, having changed from Latin to Spanish, the congregation were wandering around, chatting, taking pictures or videos - I understand the need for the service to be understandable it is just that no one was listening.

This book should make it quite clear which edition of the Holy Communion it is from 1662 to whenever the last revision was and that would stop some of us buying it by mistake.