5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
Took me 2 days to read this book and I still didn't want the story to end. Didn't guess the confessions that came out, as I usually could in some books. Clever writing.
Published 7 months ago by Maggiej

3.0 out of 5 stars A basic, good romance.
This was a nice read. I really liked the characters and the storyline was good and the slow build up of the sexual and romantic tension was good.

Published on 6 Nov. 2012 by KITTEN

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars A basic, good romance., 6 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Caught on Camera (The Davenports Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

Vega is a videographer who is tasked with landing an interview with 'all american gorgeous guy' JP Davenport who is first in line for Georgia's senatorial seat. These two immediately spark off each other but both have emotional baggage to overcome. Especially Vega who has a secret that could threaten both of them if they pursue their attraction.

It was a relatively slow story for me although it was good and I did enjoy it but it's not a keeper and I definately wouldn't read it again.

I marked this story down one star because it was so frustrating at time. I don't want to say any spoilers but JP's hangup because of his 'disability' drove me mad!!! Honestly, it's just not a big deal in my opinion and for someone so dynamic and driven as him I think he just would have 'moved on' years ago.

Vega was blowing so hot and cold that I really did have her pegged for a '****teaser' at the beginning although when her secret was revealed I had a lot more sympathy - the full extent of this secret isn't revealed until the end so I was a bit irratated by her volatility until then.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not great!, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Caught on Camera (The Davenports Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
The book wasnt a bad read but i did feel frustrated with vega and JP constantly throughout the book for not just getting their acts together and admitting their damn secrets! But all in all, not bad if you want to pass time!

3.0 out of 5 stars Well written and pacy, 15 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Caught on Camera (The Davenports Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Content good and I found it a good light read
Not a book I would buy to keep however
Good holiday read!

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable a story, 15 April 2014
Sarah Lambert "Book addict" (Bournemouth) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is quite a good story about former model Vega and politician JP. The book is very readable and the romance between the two characters develop well but I did find both of them a bit frustrating. Vega has hang ups about being in front of the cameras and so now makes a living behind the camera and does everything she can to avoid public scrutiny, the mystery for much of the book is quite why she feels this way. JP is a strange chap who is too busy trying to please his mother to do what he really wants and has big hang ups about his "disability", it all seems a bit unrealistic that this would happen in this day and age! Still if you put aside the slightly unbelievable aspects of the story it is a good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 10 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Caught on Camera (The Davenports Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
great read keeps you glued to the end

5.0 out of 5 stars super, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Caught on Camera (The Davenports Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book good plots kept me going all the way, would like to read more of the same

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully Romantic, 29 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Caught on Camera (The Davenports Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
For those who love romance this story fits the bill and delivers everything it says on the tin! Vega and JP both have skeletons rattling in their cupboards . They have been drawn to one another and can't deny their mutual attraction but their past keeps getting in the way not least JP's precious family name and hid mother's desire for him to run for the Governor's office. Together they fight for their truth and their love. I really enjoyed this one, couldn't put it down.

4.0 out of 5 stars Please get on with it !!, 21 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Caught on Camera (The Davenports Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
There was an awful lot of will he wont he which did get a bit boring but overall I did enjoy the book. I just kept thinking please get on with it but the teasing went on and on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really caught on camera, 3 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Caught on Camera (The Davenports Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Thought this book was fun I did not want to put it down but had to the sexy parts were great and I learnt some things really enjoy the book you knew that they would finish up together

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›