5.0 out of 5 stars Great item
Brilliant item, my 9 week old daughter loves it and falls asleep most times she is in it. Great when walking dogs and out and about. Also in your home if baby is awake and you need to do things around the house. Design is lovely too.
Published 14 months ago by Gina

3.0 out of 5 stars I think other people get more out of this
Well, my baby just doesn't seem to like it that much! She's ok in the koala hold, but I feel I still need to keep one hand on her so she stays in place, which kind of defeats the object. I'll keep persevering, as one of the women in my nct group loves hers and uses it all the time when she's out and about. It possibly just depends on your baby - mine's evidently a bit...
Published 9 months ago by Larley

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 11 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars BabaSling, 23 Dec 2013
I bought this for my 6 week old son. I have found the sling has allowed me to move from my otherwise permanent seat on the sofa. I can now do house chores and make myself a cup of tea. I have successfully breastfed with him in the sling and can have either one or two arms free. Good positioning once the straps are adjusted so good weight distribution. Product comes with instructions on what positions area available, appropriate age for the position and step by step on how to get the right position. Recommend this product for any mother to become mobile.

4.0 out of 5 stars Baba slings are great, 22 Mar 2014
This review is from: theBabaSling Classic Limited Edition - Rococo Baby Sling (Baby Product)
A great product, but takes a bit of getting used to to get the right position. I love that can be used in a number of ways, have just started regularly using in the side saddle position which my wee girl seems to really like! I would recommend watching the videos on the baba site for best advice on positioning

5.0 out of 5 stars Baba Sling, 14 Feb 2014
love this sling, My daughter is 9 days old and at the stage where she is no happy unless she is on me, is is happy and content in this sling. Took me me a couple of days using it with one of my other children's dolls but I am now comfy wearing the sling with her in it. It is easy to use and if you struggle their is a great how to on you tube. I can now do my course work, house work and spend time doing things with my other children while she is in the sling.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good value, 16 Jan 2014
Great for allowing you to have free hands and move around easily. Very good valkie for a well known brand

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the product for me, but great service, 17 July 2014
Lovely product. Really pretty design and comprehensive instructions. Unfortunately I couldn't get on with it myself. Just didn't work. Maybe ladies with a larger bust should avoid? Or with a bigger baby? I just couldn't get him in the right position. He didn't mind - slept peacefully and loved it - but I was worried about his chin being on his chest (which instructions say to avoid).

However, despite having removed it from the packaging the seller still accepted a return and gave a full refund. Excellent customer service, for an item that really does need to be tried first. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, great value, 23 April 2014
The Babaling is easy to use once you have a few practices getting baby in and out. I found it a bit fiddly at first despite the videos (the company have uploaded videos on youtube) making it look very easy. I think it's quicker and easier to use than a wrap sling. My baby falls asleep in it and it's easy to put him down without waking by unclasping buckles.

Now I have both hands back I can do housework, write reviews and I love how I can walk out the door without faffing with the pram.

I fully recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for everyone, 19 April 2014
I love this sling as it does just what I need it to, but it is definitely not for everyone, or every baby.

It can be tricky to get the hang of certain positions and when I first used it my baby did not like it at all and cried at first, but then fell fast asleep...I do find it good for short periods of time but it is not ideal if you have back problems as it can get uncomfortable after wearing for a while, and I am not confident in how supported baby is so rarely wear it with both hands free! I do find it great for taking a fussy baby around the house when she won't be left alone, but I don't think I would be confident taking her out for the day in it as I would worry about my back. It also looks really stylish, and very nice fabric.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 17 April 2014
When I received it, it was actually wet?? There was no support for my little boy and he hated it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 April 2014
We'll worth every penny as it is versatile, long lasting and high quality. Take time to read the instructions before you intend to use it though as it can take a while to master putting a wriggling baby in!!!!!