5.0 out of 5 stars night repair oils
this is a beautiful oil to use at night for rehydration and repair, as with all green keratin products it does what it says, the oil deeply sinks into your skin, and feels soft and refreshed in the morning, must say it has started to get rid of my sun damage on my face. two red blobs of sun damage are starting to fade,, great stuff i love it. 5 stars for sure from me ..
Published 21 months ago by HELENA

3.0 out of 5 stars o.k. night oil
I have been using this for about 3 / 4 weeks & can't say my skin looks loads better but it is free from additives & other nasties so gets my vote for that alone.
Published 19 months ago by MRS LC

5.0 out of 5 stars night repair oils, 26 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Q10 Plus E Facial Oil Complex Night Elixir + Organic Argan + Rosehip + Neroli (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice texture, my skin looks healthier and nicer!, 28 Oct. 2013
This is the first time i use a product from Green Keratin and i have ordered another one but with different ingridients as a present for my mum. Good value for money, good quality of the product and results are also visible as the skin seems "brigher" and more firming.

5.0 out of 5 stars facial oil, 1 Nov. 2013
I used this oil and have found that my skin feels much softer although its only a few days since I started using it, good for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely aromatic moisturising face oil, 19 July 2013
This product feels great. Luxury at an affordable price. A little goes a long way. Well packed and presented too.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this stuff, 18 Mar. 2014
This smells lovely. Sometimes I put this over my moisturiser before going to sleep. Sometimes a pump of it in with my moisturiser and it's good stuff. In the morning my skin feels soft and not dried out as it sometimes has been. I have a couple of their other products and like them as well. It's great value for money and this oil will last you quite a while. Definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Green Keratin products (aka magic potions!), 31 Dec. 2013
I have purchased five or six different products from GK now, a mix of oils, serums and creams and am delighted with all of them (this Q10 one being a recent purchase). The impact on my skin in around 2 months is massive, I have gone from being a very tired and starting to look wrinkly 44 yr old to a still tired (but less tired looking!) and barely-wrinkled-at-all 44 yr old!!! Skin is lovely and smooth now and looks plumped out and healthy. I am very impressed with the natural ingredients in these products. I am unlikely to use any other branded face creams now but will work my way round the GK range (however, it seems that every one that I have tried so far I have liked and will repeat buy when the bottles run out). I try to vary between my different GK 'magic potions', three times over the course of a day because I think like varying your diet, it is probably beneficial if you feed your skin a range of different nutrients throughout the day rather than using the same one all the time. Definitely a convert. GK - please don't ever go out of business :-).

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing I've bought in years!, 24 Jun. 2014
Ms. J. Owen (Cheltenham, UK) - See all my reviews
When I had a make-up trial for my wedding, the artist commented on how dry my skin was. The artist recommended using an oil instead of night cream but I was concerned that it would leave me with greasy skin - which I also have! I bought this oil on a whim and after a couple of nights wearing it to bed, my dry skin disappeared!! It does look quite shiny when first applied but it doesn't feel heavy. I have very sensitive skin and this oil hasn't given me any spots or problems. I will definitely be purchasing again!

3.0 out of 5 stars o.k. night oil, 25 Oct. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovin it-Lovin it-Lovin it!, 22 Mar. 2014
LOVE it, smells soooo nice and feels great on the skin! started developing a slight very slight pinkish rash on face and it cleared it up in no time at all! Skin feels silly smooth and glows! One of the best serums ever. Will be buying more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Say goodbye to wrinkles, 30 April 2013
Whatever is in this product - it works!
I have been using this product for less than a month, I think, well, for a rather short time, and I can see the wrinkles around my eyes have disappeeared! And I am not hallucinating, it is true!
I use it either day or night or both day and night, mixed with my regular facial creams, and it does the job! I highly recommend this product if you want that young look!