5.0 out of 5 stars Disposable icing bags
I was impressed with these as some disposable bags I've used in the past have been quite thin but these are very strong and clear. I would recommend them and will be buying again when i run out.
Published 11 months ago by Cola

3.0 out of 5 stars Disposable bags
Great for piping smaller jobs, however, sadly Ive already had a bag burst on me whilst piping, so clearly not the best of quality but does the job.
Published 3 months ago by Meow

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product!!, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Pack of 50 Disposable Icing Piping Bags 12" (Kitchen & Home)
After wasting so much money on buying icing bags that just split , then trying to construct one from grease proof paper, which ends up expelling its entire contents over my hands eats... I have found the answer!!!! These bags are fab ... Strong and reusable which is a godsend as my daughters keep pinching them . fab product ... Thankyou .

4.0 out of 5 stars present, 1 Mar 2014
bought as present but I would consider buying for myself but cannot comment on purchase until I have tried it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Feb 2014
No need to bother washing icing bags ever again. Cut to nozzle size,fantastic product and very hygienic ,highly recommend for all

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for sugar piping, 22 Feb 2014
These disposable icing bags are really strong and exactly what I needed for piping sugar icing.
Delivery was prompt.
Product is excellent.
10/10.

4.0 out of 5 stars Piping bags, 13 Feb 2014
I loved these piping bags with or without the nossles. I found it a bit of a shock as they turned out to be massive

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 Feb 2014
Not much to say really. They ares useful disposable bags of plastic solid enough that I have washed them out and re-used them with no problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 8 Feb 2014
Excellent value for money. Equally as good if not better than more expensive ones. I shall definately recommend to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 3 Feb 2014
Having always used a nylon bag, I was a bit sceptical about using the disposable bags. However, found it really easy and far less mess than the old way and less cleaning up obviously as threw it away when I had finished with it. The bags are also really strong as I was worried it may split when using but no such problem I am happy to say. Will definately be using and buying more in furture

2.0 out of 5 stars Fidgety, Messy Product, 26 Jan 2014
I thought this product would be a breeze to use, but unfortunately, it was really messy. The frosting went all over the place, in the end, had to dispose of th bag, and the frosting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disposable Piping Bags., 30 Dec 2013
I loved these disposable piping bags, as just before Xmas every year I do about 100 mince pies with a shortbread top that has to be piped on.
These are so much better as you can throw the bag away afterwards, as the cotton ones are so hard
to wash.I bought my daughter some off line and she really loves them too.

Janet (Birmingham)