5.0 out of 5 stars Great family fun
Got this as a 7th birthday present for my daughter. My nine year old also loves it and we all enjoyed playing it at the weekend. It is as much fun as I remember, it teaches logic and strategy. Well packaged and presented. A really good quality game.
Published on 8 Oct. 2012 by Faster Stan

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun!
It a fun game to play with guests after dinner or with the family on Christmas day. The suggestion that this can be played by two players only is ridiculous, my wife and I tried and after 2 rounds we already knew who the murder was. It's just statistically too easy for two players to play this game! Otherwise, it's a good game and requires attention if you have the...
Published 23 months ago by The Price is Right

‹ Previous | 19 10 1120 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Detectives in the making, 8 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Cluedo Board Game (Toy)
My 8 year old received this as a Christmas present. At first I thought that it would be a difficult concept for him to grasp but he picked up the idea really quickly. It's been out nearly every day since - a real accomplishment considering he also got an ipod touch! Great game. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loads of fun!, 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Cluedo Board Game (Toy)
Brought for my 24 year old boyfriend who extremely enjoyed himself on Christmas Day playing this!! Would defo buy again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game, 5 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Cluedo Board Game (Toy)
Good game as I remember and is fun to play with the family, my 9 year old daughters got a bit bored the 1st time they played it but now they know the rules may not do in future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cluedo, 5 Jan. 2013
Mr. Mark Bond "sparky" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cluedo Board Game (Toy)
It took ages trying to figure out how to actually play the game but with a few hiccups and loads of laughs, finally managed to get to the end. Haven't tried it again yet as need another family gathering to enjoy it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cluedo, 5 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Cluedo Board Game (Toy)
Good family fun, we enjoyed playing it over christmas. and it caused a few laughs and debates amongst family members.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived promptly - classic game, 4 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Cluedo Board Game (Toy)
We decided to buy Cluedo and Monopoly before Christmas as both mine and my partners families were coming to stay. Great fun for the whole family.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great family game, 2 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Cluedo Board Game (Toy)
I decided to purchase this as the only board game played at home is either monopoly or articulate for kids. I have never played Cluedo before and although it might take some time to understand how to play, instructions were easy to follow. This was great fun for my siblings and younger cousins too. Great for all the family to enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good old fashioned game, 1 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Cluedo Board Game (Toy)
Bought this as Christmas present, took me back to my younger days. Great family game for 8+, passes an hour or so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cluedo is Clued!, 1 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Cluedo Board Game (Toy)
My Daughter got this game as a Christmas present.

The game consists of a board, a set of playing cards and 6 plastic characters. It appears to be good quality and well made.

The playing cards are quite thick and not too flimsy so may last a long time. The 6 plastic characters or tokens are quite big and sturdy so won't get lost. However the weapons are quite small and can easily get forgotten when packing away.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 27 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Cluedo Board Game (Toy)
a present for my son for Christmas, I used to love playing it so I thought he should have a go. He loved it think we are going to have hours of fun from it. not sure I like to new modern characters though

‹ Previous | 19 10 1120 | Next ›