5.0 out of 5 stars Great family fun
Got this as a 7th birthday present for my daughter. My nine year old also loves it and we all enjoyed playing it at the weekend. It is as much fun as I remember, it teaches logic and strategy. Well packaged and presented. A really good quality game.
Published 23 months ago by Faster Stan

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun!
Published 17 months ago by The Price is Right

5.0 out of 5 stars Great family fun, 8 Oct 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic game of deduction, 14 Nov 2013
Alexander Wilson (Mayfield, Midlothian) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cluedo (Toy)
The 2012 Edition of Cluedo by Hasbro Games is an updated version of the original game of deduction. A few changes from the original - the pawns have been replaced by coloured clear plastic people, which are chunky and good quality. It's obvious from the movers which one is which. Also, the cards have had a make-over, and the mansion has been redesigned. The board is far more detailed than previous editions, and the cards now feature photos of the new 'younger' cast, Green, Plum, White, Scarlett, Peacock and Mustard. The edges of the cards are also rounded, which is a nice change from Hasbro's usual - and less professional - square pointy edges. The only notible change to the original game is the addition of the question mark squares and cards, a hangover from the recent 'Discover the Secrets' edition. If you land on a red question mark during the game, you can take a question mark card which will give you a one off bonus, like a community chest card in Monopoly.

Cluedo remains a classic game, Hasbro haven't tinkered with the basic formula, and as such, this is still worthwhile. Better deduction games are available, but if you haven't already got this in your collection, it's a worthy addition. The addition of two player rules are welcomed and well implemented, and Hasbro haven't cut any corners with this edition of the game. If however you already have an older edition of Cluedo, the addition of the red question mark cards don't add enough to warrant another purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Still holds up, 27 Dec 2012
This review is from: Cluedo (Toy)
My brother bought this for my Mum for Christmas - we are all adults now in this family (or rather big kids), and we had a great time playing it on Boxing Day!

That said, we all agreed that we do NOT like the update of characters, as we feel that one of the things that really gives the game an individual feel is having those original players that we remember from the past. I also don't like the update of rooms, as the inclusion of a bedroom/bathroom makes it seem that the eccentric millionaire Mr Black (the victim) was in fact living in a bungalow. If I were an eccentric millionaire, I'd definitely still have a library and billiards room.

Nonetheless, the main format is unchanged, and this is a good thing. Still lots of fun with the family, whether young or old.

5.0 out of 5 stars pleased with product, 8 Nov 2012
This review is from: Cluedo (Toy)
A fun twist on the classic characters, arrived in pristine condition. Arrived on time. Hours of happy mystery solving fun. Not only a game for kids.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, 16 April 2013
The Price is Right - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Cluedo (Toy)
It a fun game to play with guests after dinner or with the family on Christmas day. The suggestion that this can be played by two players only is ridiculous, my wife and I tried and after 2 rounds we already knew who the murder was. It's just statistically too easy for two players to play this game! Otherwise, it's a good game and requires attention if you have the patience for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cluedo, 3 Nov 2013
This review is from: Cluedo (Toy)
Excellent game for the family. It is totally suitable for ages 8 upwards. Can thoroughly recommend it as a gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Great christmas present for the young grandchildren., 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Cluedo (Toy)
I gave it to my two grandsons aged 8 & 6 years & they just can't stop playing it! great for all the family too, of every generation.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good game, pointless additions., 2 Sep 2014
This review is from: Cluedo (Toy)
This review is specifically for this version of Cluedo as opposed to the game of Cluedo itself. Everyone knows what Cluedo is so it's futile reviewing that. The additional features of the game, such as the '?' squares I found to be a waste of time. Cluedo is fairly short as it is, but these squares make it even shorter and easier. Secondly, the number of rooms that can be moved between without having to move any squares are too high. This also makes it far too short.

Cluedo is great but the additional features here are pointless.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost classic clueo, 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Cluedo (Toy)
I wanted classic cluedo, and brought this and I thought I would cover the updates is a bit more detail. The characters have been modernised. They are now younger, prettier and are referred to by surname only. "Mustard" sounds like a silly nickname which is a bit disappointing as he is my character. Play starts from the centre now rather than the individual starting squares. There are bonus cards included. These provide a little twist while roaming the corridors. There are sone marked squares in the corriors, if you land on them you draw a card. However, they are entirely optional. We play without them as we prefer the classic clueo experience.

4.0 out of 5 stars But its fun trying to find, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Cluedo (Toy)
Who done it?? Im not sure even after playing it. But its fun trying to find out

Cluedo