5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!
I bought this for my son for Christmas but he didn't get a look in when my family turned up, competition time!! It's not as easy as it looks and lots of fun was had by all. Easy to set up and put away. My brother has decided he wants one now for his kids.
Published 18 months ago by Sonya

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit challenging
I prefer original connect4. The kids like the firing action with Connect4 Dunk but it gets annoying when you have to keep retrieving the counters from under table, sofas etc.
Published 18 months ago by Hilly

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 9 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a hit!, 25 Dec 2012
This review is from: Connect 4 Dunk (Toy)
I bought this for my Son who loves Connect 4. It is obviously nothing like the original Connect 4 apart from you can win by scoring 4 in a row.

Put the 'dunk' tower in the centre and aim with the 'flickers' to dunk the disc in the tower. To be honest, it was my youngest son age 5 who did best at this game! My other Son thought he was 'cheating' as he kept his flicker in the same position but when my other children played, they proved that theory to be wrong!

We all enjoyed playing it. It actually became less about who could get four dunked in a row...we just enjoyed aiming and firing!

The only downside is I would have preferred it to come in a box like the original. The plastic packaging it does come in is not that good and not good for storing as well as a normal square box with a lid.

4.0 out of 5 stars Would have been 5 stars if there was a box!, 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: Connect 4 Dunk (Toy)
I suggested this to my mum as a present idea for my 6 year old. It's a really good game. The counters are nice and solid, they rest well on the launchers and both my boys have really enjoyed playing. As my title says, it would have had full marks if it came in a proper box as I'm sure counters will start going missing soon. I know it looks better in the plastic and in shops people can see what they're buying but from a practical point of view.....

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit challenging, 14 Jan 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Too hard for children?, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Connect 4 Dunk (Toy)
I bought this after reading many positive reviews, obviously from adults who had used the toy themselves. But my 8-year old grandson (who is a bright games enthusiast) couldn't get the counters to go in the slot, and in the end got frustrated and doesn't play with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun!, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Connect 4 Dunk (Toy)
Wasn't expecting much but it's actually quite an addictive game. We've had lots of fun with it but they'll never beat the original!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game., 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Connect 4 Dunk (Toy)
Simple game to play. Enjoyed playing with the family, plenty of laughs( and minor disputes) value for money. Will be played for a long tme yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars what i expected, 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: Connect 4 Dunk (Toy)
exactly as described much cheaper than local shops delivery as always exceeded expectation. This has been bought as a Christmas gift but as requested by grandson now he will be delighted

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not bother, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Connect 4 Dunk (Toy)
Bought this for my sons 9th birthday. What an absolute waste of money. Items were already falling out of the plastic covering before I even unwrapped it. There is no box with it in which to store it. It's flimsy and really not much fun at all. In fact it's gone in the bin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 20 April 2014
This review is from: Connect 4 Dunk (Toy)
Bought for stocking filler as less than five pounds. We spent Christmas day playing this off and on. Best both players laying on the floor. Even grandad joined in!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›