5.0 out of 5 stars superb
These boots are sooo ccomfortable and so unusual, I totally adore them, but in my late 40s I am prehaps a bit old for them but they are so brill I dont care. They look silver on line but are really gold. I wear with black skinny jeans, they look great. They are well made and the attention to detail makes them wortth the price. I would reccomend them to anyone who likes...
Published 19 months ago by Hell in Heels

3.0 out of 5 stars Very gold in colour - not silver as in the picture!!
I bought these for my daughter as she has always liked this style and they were a really good price. I read the reviews and noted that they said they were gold rather than the silver that they look in the picture. I was hoping they would be a champagne colour, but they were a real yellow gold. My daughter didn't like them so they were returned :(
Published 19 months ago by Red_Rum

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy heels!, 9 Jun 2014
They are so comfy! Soft leather inside. They are less shiny than on picture. More black gold. I usually wear size 6 but with irregular choice I have to have 6.5.

5.0 out of 5 stars They are as fab as expected, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Irregular Choice Women's Miaow Ankle Boots (Apparel)
These shoes are a great price so I snapped them up hoping they were not to good to be true. They arrived when I was told they would and apart from the box being a little bashed (Mr Postman) the shoes were fantastic. Great quality, great fit and they are comfortable which is always a bonus. I recommend this seller and these shoes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Irregular boot, 15 Dec 2013
Not happy with this product for the price as have only worn once and the gold leaf covering the boots have already started to peel, would not advise for anyone to buys these no wonder its called irregular choice because its irregular where only a fool like me got enticed to buy these through I thought was a good name

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, 30 Jan 2013
These boots are a delight to wear, purchased them when the price was good, bonus!
I've had lots of complimentary comments.

5.0 out of 5 stars These boots are made for Walking, 28 Jan 2013
Irregular Choice you can't have got it more right - Bought the bag, fell in love with it and had to buy these. Great fit. I even forget sometimes I've got them on - 'Thumbs Up'

5.0 out of 5 stars Irregular choice Miaow Bronze Ankle Boots, 17 Jan 2013
Love these, so comfy and stylish. Irregular Choice shoes never fail to amaze, they are stylish, unique and totally different from any other makes I have come across, I am a big fan Irregular Choice Women's Miaow Ankle Boots

5.0 out of 5 stars More than happy..., 15 Jan 2013
These are adorable..and are even better than expected. i love Irregular Choice footwear ( and their bags as well!) and these well exceeded expectations. Their style is quirky, but then that's what my friends and family say I am...in a nice way though ;-). I have bought Irregular Choice footwear before and just love their originality..I'm already looking for my next pair...these boots will get a lot of attention and make you feel, and look like 'the cat who's got the cream'..

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2nd pair!, 7 Jan 2013
I brought the bronze one's a few weeks ago and love them so much, I had to have the black pair too! So comfortable to wear and look amazing! So many compilments too!

5.0 out of 5 stars More like this please., 6 Jan 2013
Bought these for my daughter for Christmas. Could have paid a lot more on the High st. Really lovely, comfortable as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miaow Boots, 27 Dec 2012
Y. Miller - See all my reviews
Excellent quality, very comfortable,would recommend them as they are very different to the normal anlke boots that are on offer.