5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these shoes !
Very comfortable, Fit like a glove. I am a 5.5 UK shoes in Clarks, and ordered 6, they are just perfect (designer shoes always size a little smaller so I knew this before ordering.
1/2 the price of the same shoes on the "irregular choice" web site, but I would understand paying the full price (Just happy I didn't have to).
The heel is perfect if you are not used...
Published 19 months ago by Jenny

3.0 out of 5 stars True to photo
These shoes are what I've come to expect from Irregular Choice, in that they are as nice as in the photos online. However, I take a 6.5 UK size and they are fine in the length, but very tight across the toes. Hopefully this will remedy itself after I've worn them a few more times.
Published 5 months ago by Fairy Rose

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these shoes !, 19 Dec 2012
The heel is perfect if you are not used to high heels, and is very comfy to walk with. Can't wait to show them off.
They look so cool !
Be aware: At least until December 19th 2012, the picture and colour description were reversed (ie: if you wanted the shoes in blue, you had to select the picture with the black shoe...)
Make sure that the colour description is the one you want before ordering. I had called the customer service before ordering to have confirmation, and they are supposed to re-map the pictures with the right colour description.

5.0 out of 5 stars U gotta love them, 9 Jun 2014
They are lovely and comfy however I find it difficult to coordinate with my clothing. (I have plenty of werid clothes and this is not my first pair of irregular choice). As usual I had to get them in half a size bigger than my size.

3.0 out of 5 stars True to photo, 1 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic item, 13 Jan 2013
So comfortable compaired to the irregular choice heels lovely on and pattern realy stricking many comments when i wore them all good

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Shoes!, 7 Jan 2013
I would have given 5 stars but, thats just too good! Great shoes a little tight across the top of my foot as I have a high instep, but, I'm confident that they will give a little with not too much wear

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes!, 6 Jan 2013
My first irregular shoes and i was not disappointed even got it at discounted price. Comfortable fit and heels are not bad for someone like me who doesnt wear heels. I hope they will make more designs in this style/heel height. The shoe box is also quirky. Only down side is the materials they used with the design cannot withstand wet weather. I think. Therefore. 4 stars. Delivery is good as always with amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Irregular Choice - Posey blue/red/white Mary Janes, 26 Dec 2012
Excellent on all fronts. Look better in reality than photographs. Wife loves them! Delivery superb. Wife has had other Irregular Choice shoes and is always pleased with the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky shoes, 14 Dec 2012
Great shoes at very good price from Amazon. They were less than half originalRRP.Even the box is funky Shoes are comfortable and well made but obv not made to wear in lots of rain!

Irregular Choice Women's Posey Mary Janes