4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic-looking
Published 23 months ago by Laurence

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Shoes, bad for your feet
Published 23 months ago by Beauty Queen

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Shoes, bad for your feet, 21 Jan 2013
I got these shoes to wear to my friends wedding. When they arrived I was so excited, such stunning shoes they looked amazing. I wore the shoes about 10 -15 minutes before I was ready to leave home for the wedding. By the time I left home, I could feel it wasn't going to end well. I braved it to the church, by this time it was share bravery as every muscle and tissue on the ball of my feet were slowly dying. I received plenty of compliments which was lovely. On looks I give these shoes a 5/5, but on comfort, I give them a 1/5.

By the time the wedding started, I was no longer able to walk in them and I had to have someone bring me another pair of shoes to the church. A very painful experience. I wasn't even able to wear and show off my shoes during and after the wedding. I would recommend some jelly insoles, but I honestly don't think they would work. I feel irregular choice should seriously consider a soft insole around the ball of the foot. I am very disappointed in these shoes, them being my first irregular choice shoes. I bought the red tea cup booties too, I am considering sending them back, because once they are won, thats it. Irregular Choice please consider soft insoles, these shoes are very hard on feet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic-looking, 19 Jan 2013
These are indoubtedly the most beautiful pair of shoes that I own, the picture here simply doesn't do them justice. I was afraid the fake flowers wouldn't look that great, but they really do, they're made of a soft fabric that does not look a bit stiff or anything, they look perfect! The metallic-coloured part of the shoes is really shiny, but not too in-your-face, and the red-coloured part balances it very nicely.
However, I find them to be not as comfortable as the other Irregular Choice shoes. It's not that bad, I would've rated 5 stars, but still, this review is here to inform other potential buyers that unlike your usual Irregular Choice shoes, you will probably find yourself quite self-conscious when you walk .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 3 Dec 2012
I love irregular choice the brand. These shoes are unique and much more interesting than your average shoe. They seem smaller than other size 37 in the range but still sit well as I am between sizes. Go up a half size if in doubt. people hav asked me if I had the shoes hand made for me! Hooray total success

Irregular Choice Women's We Found Love Decorative