5.0 out of 5 stars superb
Published 18 months ago by Hell in Heels

3.0 out of 5 stars Very gold in colour - not silver as in the picture!!
I bought these for my daughter as she has always liked this style and they were a really good price. I read the reviews and noted that they said they were gold rather than the silver that they look in the picture. I was hoping they would be a champagne colour, but they were a real yellow gold. My daughter didn't like them so they were returned :(
Published 18 months ago by Red_Rum

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 30 Dec 2012
These boots are sooo ccomfortable and so unusual, I totally adore them, but in my late 40s I am prehaps a bit old for them but they are so brill I dont care. They look silver on line but are really gold. I wear with black skinny jeans, they look great. They are well made and the attention to detail makes them wortth the price. I would reccomend them to anyone who likes something different.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 13 Dec 2012
This review is from: Irregular Choice Women's Miaow Ankle Boots (Apparel)
I managed to pick these shoes up for just over 40 delivered, and wow. So glad I did. My second pair of Irregular Choice shoes and they are more like a piece of art than a shoe. Incredibly well made with perfect attention to detail and unbelievably super soft leather too. I enjoy just looking at them! But more than that, they are extremely comfortable, even for me and I don't often wear heels due to foot issues. I have cheaper shoes in a very similar shape/heel height and these are just so different to wear, so much nicer. For sizing, I am a size 5.5, and a size 6 fits great.

The main thing people asked me about these shoes was "where are you going to wear them? HOW do you wear them?" The fact is these shoes are a lot more wearable than you'd think. Personally I think they look awesome with a pair of skinny jeans and a graphic tee for instance! If this is what's worrying you, I'd say to go for it and have a look at them irl (or GIS images of people wearing them if you're really really unsure) because you'll get a lot more wear out of them than you think.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!!! =), 5 Dec 2012
This review is from: Irregular Choice Women's Miaow Ankle Boots (Apparel)
Just purchased these boots in the gold option & I love them! Wore them to work today & everyone has commented on them. Irregular Choice are my favourite shoes & I've never been disappointed with any of my purchases!

5.0 out of 5 stars Never has a brand worn so well its name, 13 Dec 2012
These shoes are stunning! I haven't had them for very long, but I have already received a lot of compliments/inquiries about them. They're truly a show-stopper! They're very well-made, true to size, comfortable, and I couldn't be more pleased with them. I would however stress in this review for those like me who didn't quite bother to read and impulsed from the pictures that they are not silvery at all, but rather really golden, and that the colors in the pictures only come at a certain angle, at a certain light. But that wasn't disappointing at all, they're too gorgeous! Came in a beautiful box, with jewel replacements for the cat's eyes and pinches for the "tail".

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for everything, 12 Dec 2012
Beautiful boot, fits true to size and comfy and I would love a pair in every colour. Irregular Choice brand is very addictive!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love! Love! Love!, 22 Aug 2013
I was a bit concerned when I ordered these as the sizes were listed in UK sizes and I know Irregular Choice uses only European sizes, but I went with a 6.5, which is marked as 40 on the shoe and it fits perfectly. These boots are amazing. I bought the brown/copper colour and I'm in love. I own 7 pairs of Irregular Choice and these will make a stunning addition to my collection. Very, very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never too old, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: Irregular Choice Women's Miaow Ankle Boots (Apparel)
I am nearly 70 and I wear irregular choice boots and shoes all the time I hate other makes So to the lady in her 40s I say u are never too old for these wonderful pieces of art
I get complimented all the time and I wear the high heeled ones as well !!!
Sophia

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Boots, 24 Mar 2013
Love these boots, Very dressy but you could wear them anytime. Everyone comments on them. I was able to buy them at the bargain price. The service was exceptional.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic boots, 8 Mar 2013
These boots are even better in real life than in the picture...really comfortable too...a must for trend setting wardrobe ladies

3.0 out of 5 stars Very gold in colour - not silver as in the picture!!, 9 Jan 2013

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›