5.0 out of 5 stars Winner
I've gone through a fair few phones. I've shelled out a fair amount of cash. Those days are over. I thought this time I just want a phone that makes calls, receives calls and will wake me up in the morning! This phone makes calls, receives calls and wakes me up in the morning! I do not want it to tell me what time the next bus is, I do not want it to play my entire music...
Published 17 months ago by Mr.B

1.0 out of 5 stars Not sure.
I am unsure how to rate this phone,but i felt a need to say that its fine for texting,waking you up in the morning;but no good for calls,as the speaker is rather bad.I personally am ok with it,just about,as i do not use it for many calls.I am ok with it for texting.Its true,if you drop it,it falls apart easily.you will have to set your alarm,daily or weekly.The negatives...
Published 4 months ago by annalisa

‹ Previous | 1 2 320 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basic mobile phone, 22 Feb 2013
This review is from: Samsung E1200 Sim Free Mobile Phone (Electronics)
a good basic mobile phone for those who want to use a phone as a phone.
Good value product with good phone features - this is not asmart phone simply a good phone

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent no-frills phone, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Samsung E1200 Sim Free Mobile Phone (Electronics)
I got this to replace the 'phone' part of my iPhone 4S (the other bits are being replaced by a to-be-decided-upon small tablet).

PROS:

• Excellent battery life: easily goes 5 days between charges, often up to a full week if I don't use it much.

• Nice clicky buttons: they feel responsive, and take just the right amount of pressure to activate. Also decently-sized for my large hands/thumbs.

• Responsive menus: every menu appears *instantly*, with no subtle delays like on the Nokia 100/110.

• Price: really, even if you end up not liking it, it's 14.

• Body: small, light and comfortable to hold.

CONS:

• Body: also kind of flimsy – tends to pop apart if you drop it, which means battery falls out, which means resetting time and date when you switch the phone back on. Doesn't actually seem to damage the phone, mind, and maybe you're not as clumsy as me.

• 'Torch' mode (screen goes full brightness blank white) activates a bit too easily: you just need to hold 'up' on the 4-way button thing for a few seconds to turn it on, which has happened a few times while the phone's been in my pocket. Torch mode's also not quite as nice as the Nokia 100/110's actual torch LED, especially outdoors, but indoors it's passable.

• Battery charger: the plug that goes into the phone is an annoying wide and flat proprietary connector that's fiddly to insert.

SUMMARY

It's a 14 phone. It lasts ages and does the job. And it's 14.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 15 Dec 2012
This review is from: Samsung E1200 Sim Free Mobile Phone (Electronics)
A great phone for the price, works pefrectly with great reception. Instruction booklet (as with other Samsung products) could be more detailed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic trying, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Samsung E1200 Sim Free Mobile Phone (Electronics)
My original battery swelled after 2 months' using, so I had to replace a new one. When I got it at the beginning , I didn't think it will perfect me. While when I reacted the problem here, the agent contacted me immediately and instructed me how to recharge the battery correctly, after a week's trying, I thing it is a fantastic trying. I have few calls, but I use the phone all the day for other functions, the battery lasts one day, I like it. I hope it will never swell like my original. I would like to recommend to anyone else who has the same batter issue with Galaxy 4.

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung E1200 Sim Free Mobile Phone, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Samsung E1200 Sim Free Mobile Phone (Electronics)
Delivered on time. Good small phone that doesn't feel too plasticky. Standby hours are good. A set of headphones and slightly better speaker sound quality would have earned it 5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars good phone, 2 Jan 2014
Mrs. C. C. Wallace "christy" (liverpool uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsung E1200 Sim Free Mobile Phone (Electronics)
this is a good starter phone or a spare phone, my husbands broke and he wanted a basic phone, his last phone had internet (which in 2 years he never used) so his sim would not work in this phone but we got another sim with no internet on and it works fine but it is a basic text and phone call phone

3.0 out of 5 stars Works as a basic phone, 14 Dec 2013
Rav (United kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsung E1200 Sim Free Mobile Phone (Electronics)
It is a good basic phone however, it looks smaller than in the picture. One drawback is that if it falls down by chance it just opens up easily and the battery come out. This means when you restart it you have to reset time and date often. Keep it safe away from the floor..............!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone, 9 Oct 2013
This review is from: Samsung E1200 Sim Free Mobile Phone (Electronics)
If you are looking for a no frills inexpensive phone then this is it. Unfortunately my daughter lost it the next day.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good looking phone, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: Samsung E1200 Sim Free Mobile Phone (Electronics)
Unfortunately I found it dificult to read the screen as the type face was too small for my eyes. I any light.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great basic phone to have, 14 Mar 2013
This review is from: Samsung E1200 Sim Free Mobile Phone (Electronics)
Brought this as it was reduced as a spare phone. No photos or web but has the basic functions of a phone so its a great spare phone to have.

‹ Previous | 1 2 320 | Next ›