5.0 out of 5 stars Handy
This is an excellent small first aid kit it fits in my glove box ideal for outings with small children. Handy piece of kit .
Published 2 months ago by Michelle o Brien

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but smaller than I realised!
It's a first aid kit so as per the description.... I guess I didn't read the detail. Literally 2"x3" & flat like envelope. So perfect for handbag. I've only given 3 stars as I was expecting bigger.
Published 15 months ago by Lou

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but smaller than I realised!, 19 April 2013
This review is from: Globatek 38 Piece Pc First Aid Kit For Travel Home Car Emergency

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 15 July 2014
Not the best quality and tiny, but for the price not bad

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 July 2014
I brought this same item from a different retailer last year and its perfect for carrying everyday in my handbag. It only has the basics but thats enough really especially if you have a larger one in the car or at home. When i started carrying a first aid kit people thought it would never get used but the iv used it loads since i got it. perfect for taking on a night out or to the beach.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 29 May 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Very basic, 11 May 2014
Not for travelling as it is a bit too basic, however is great just as a one time use emergency bandage/plaster/antiseptic wipe for your handbag for a day out.

2.0 out of 5 stars Basic, 24 Oct 2013
For the price paid I can cover a cut, clean my ears, pin a bandage on, wipe my hands (save a life . NO)

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but useful, 3 Jan 2014
C. Lightfoot - See all my reviews
Useful for the car. All that you need wrapped in one pack. Lightweight and easy to send as a present.