on 5 December 2015
So for Christmas my 5 year old boy asked for a toy house. As you can imagine I had so much trouble trying to find a suitable one that wasn't all girly. I came across this and after reading the reviews I wasn't sure. I looked up a YouTube review and there wasn't anything bad said about the item and to me it looked pretty good so I went ahead and ordered it. It was a fast delivery and packaged well, as it's not Christmas yet my son hasn't opened it. However I felt it deserved a decent review, it's good for the price and it's a good unisex toy. The only bad thing I would say is that it's a very basic playhouse, it would be nice if there where more rooms, i.e a bathroom or something like that! I'm sure my little boy will enjoy this toy :)
on 12 October 2014
I just bought this from my local charity shop for £3.99 in like new condition! My 4r year old loves it and it hasnt broke! I think if a child was playing roygh with it and not the correct way then it will break but my son plays with it the way you should and has had no problems! The only reason why i took a star off is because the bananas cant lye down in bed they can only sit up? But thats not a major problem because my son prefer them to sit up (so he says lol)
on 30 December 2015
My daughter was given this for Christmas. Unless I am totally missing the point and it's designed to fall apart endlessly and cause immense frustration to any child trying to play with it, I would say it is best avoided. Very cheap, badly designed and not even worth Amazon's reduced price for it. I will give it a few days and then hopefully 'lose' it as it's just causing tears here.
on 8 July 2014
For 6.99 it's worth it though I would have been disappointed if I'd paid more as the quality of the house is poor and falls apart very easily but the characters and the singing stairs are great.
on 21 June 2014
Got one of these for my daughter and it really is poor quality,it was broken in less than a week,agree totally with other low score reviews. It just falls apart,not durable enough
on 30 July 2014
Terribly mad, constantly falling apart had to get rid in the end even my 3 year olds got sick of it breaking all the time
on 20 April 2014
My grandson Loves this toy, particularly like the musical stairs! I found it to be very well made and good value.
on 3 January 2013
I fully agree with the previous comment. It was a present for my son last xmas. I wouldn't recommend this product.
on 10 January 2013
Good product but overpriced for what it is. Very well made and my 4 year old hasn't managed to break it yet!
on 3 August 2014
RUBBISH. Broke with a few days of being received. It was the roof which broke!!