5.0 out of 5 stars Got FIVE for what I would have paid for ONE!!!
Kept trying my local High Streets (there are 5 where I live in the Medway Towns) to find a soccer ball needle adapter that would connect to a car-tyre foot-pump. Wish I had thought of looking on AMEE ZONE sooner!!!
Published on 31 Mar. 2013 by ROB.1.N

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Didn't fit the pump, too large.
Published 2 months ago by b pollard

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Got FIVE for what I would have paid for ONE!!!, 31 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Caltrad 5x Ball Football Basketball Sport Valve Pump Needle Adapter (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy U-11 football coach !, 29 Sept. 2014
I manage an U-11 football team and am always getting through these needle adapters. For the money these were excellent and I'd have no hesitation recommending them to other coaches.

5.0 out of 5 stars My balls bounce again !, 16 July 2014
They fit a standard bicycle pump and do the job just fine. I inflated 5 balls with the first one out of the packet, no problems at all.
What else needs to be said?

5.0 out of 5 stars We are always losing these things. The product does ..., 27 Jun. 2014
We are always losing these things. The product does what it has to do without any huff or puff. There is not much else anyone can say I guess. The delivery was prompt.

4.0 out of 5 stars valve pump, 18 Sept. 2013
What can I say, I needed one but bought a pack of five, perhaps I'll use the other four one day.

4.0 out of 5 stars These valves are just the job and because I seem ..., 22 Jun. 2015
Mr. J. J. White "JayJay" (London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
These valves are just the job and because I seem to keep losing them you cannot go wrong having 5 for this sort of price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Basketball Valve Needle, 8 May 2014
Need these regularly in my house! Work a treat and have several packs in the car, house & garage - works for us!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for 5 valves, 12 Jun. 2015
Sean P. Scully (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Great price for 5 valves. like most valves they are a little flimsy but you do get 5 of them for a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 21 Jan. 2015
Came in a jiffy bag. 5 valves in a small plastic bag. At that price it's more that what i'd expect.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... lost them but got 6 instead of 5 how good! When they turn up, 31 July 2014
Haven't used as I lost them but got 6 instead of 5 how good! When they turn up lol

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›