on 16 March 2013
I bought this dress one week ago. When it arrived I was very surprise because the quality looked quite ok for be a China made dress. Yesterday it was the first day I wear it for a dinner and it is already broken. It brooke on the back sewing so it is impossible to repair it. The dress it was my size and fit to me perfect so the problem is not that it was too small it is just that it is a bad quality. I would never buy anything from darling anymore. I'm very sad because I really feel like I got cheated.
on 25 April 2013
I ordered this dress in cream in a size 12, it fits like a glove and it's really well-made (like all Darling clothes!), the skirt is lined and has a nice structure that really flatters my figure. Really happy with my purchase considering it was in the sale and was a real bargain!
on 8 February 2014
Fab dress but the sizing was all over the place. I have a darling dress in this size at home and assumed this would be a good size. However the top was to big and the bottom was too tight.
Disappointed
on 25 February 2013
I did like it but it was more like a 10 than a 12, luckily Daughter liked it , very small sized.
on 13 December 2013
I bought this to wear to a birthday party, and thought as a size 10-12 this would be great, but its a little snug on the arms and chest.
Admittedly, I am quite busty, so maybe that's just me.
on 24 April 2014
When this turned up it was more like a size 6 even my niece who is a size 10 to 12 didn't fit her either or my step daughter who is size8 to small 10 was disappointed