5.0 out of 5 stars Lost 2 stone and Shrank the Dangerous Abdominal Fat!
I've lost 2 stone in 8 weeks by following her advice. Buy em all she makes sense :-) As a Science professional it just proves that there is always more to learn. She has totally fixed my body and weight issues :-) Hurrah!!!!!!
Lost lost around my middle which contains and promotes the dangerous saturated fats. Weight Loss Goddess indeed!!
Published on 28 Aug. 2012 by Rach Chippendale

3.0 out of 5 stars sounds like it could work
After trying every diet on the planet so far, this seems to make sense and i think i will give it a try hey what have i got to loose, apart from LBs hopefully.
Published on 8 Sept. 2012 by suemac

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost 2 stone and Shrank the Dangerous Abdominal Fat!, 28 Aug. 2012
This review is from: The 12 Hour Flat Belly Diet Solution - Everyday Dieting Made Easy! (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars A sustainable diet for people who may not get on with conventional diets, 7 Sept. 2012
I lost around 2 stone using Jennifer Jolan's One Day Diet. I thought the diet was great for getting the weight off and it really suited me. I can be a fussy eater and don't always have time to cook so a diet that focuses on protein shakes fits well into my lifestyle and routine. This is why I think this diet can work well for people that don't always get on well with conventional diets, no calorie counting, no banned foods, but just some simple rules to follow and the requirement to take protein shakes at certain times.

However, having nearly reached my target weight I was finding myself less inclined to stick to the One Day Diet, I wanted a diet that was going to work for me in the long term as an aid to weight maintenance (the One Day Diet can be used for weight maintenance but I was sometimes finding it a little drastic for my needs).

I was thrilled when the 12 Hour Flat Belly Diet came out. It is much easier to stick to than the One Day Diet as you are allowed to eat a 'normal' meal in the evenings so for me it was the best of both worlds. I get to use the protein shakes that work so well for me and fit into my lifestyle, but I still get to eat an evening meal with my partner. Even better she shows how you can combine the One Day Diet and the 12 Hour Flat Belly Diet together to obtain greater weight loss, although on its own the 12 Hour Flat Belly Diet still gets great results.

I now feel that I have different options open to me depending on how much weight I have to lose or whether I just want to maintain my weight. These are diets I can dip in and dip out of, use as and when I want and combine with nearly any other type of eating plan.

I can't thank Jennifer enough. She gave me a sensible and affordable way to lose the excess weight I had, as well as the tools I need to maintain that weightloss longterm.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 10 Oct. 2013
Basically the gist of this diet is drink protein drinks (expensive & USA based) and eat one meal a day. Complete waste of money!

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 13 Sept. 2012
I have only been doing this diet for a week and have already lost a few pounds this really works fast without feeling deprived - try it out what have you got to lose

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 13 Sept. 2012
KAREN E FRENCH (DUNDEE, TAYSIDE United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Great easy to read book, with simple and sensible advice. It contains information that you can follow easily and fit in with everyday life and see results!

3.0 out of 5 stars sounds like it could work, 8 Sept. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read., 20 July 2013
This book covers a lot about a lot of subjects. Diet, Health, Fasting. A really good all round book to have on hand. I don't need to diet, I just cut back on what I know make bellies bigger, bread for instance. The solution for weight loss is something I have never read about before. I am positive it has to work too. As always you have to really want to lose weight, and be positive about it or this will not work for you

5.0 out of 5 stars Dieting made easy!, 8 Sept. 2012
We have all read the books promising diet miracles but they involve hard work and are difficult to maintain. This is a no nonsense book with easy to follow guidelines which can be incorporated into everyone's day to day life. It is full of useful tips, some unusual and fun! You have nothing to lose but weight!

5.0 out of 5 stars Please give it a go !, 8 Sept. 2012
Why trying another way to lose weight ? After trying every diet in the world, I decided to give a go to this one.
This is the most easiest diet ever ! You don't crave your favourite food cause you can have it ! You don't like going to the gym? Doesn't matter ! You want to see results quick and stay in shape ? Then go for it ! I personally lost 20 pounds within 6 weeks, and still flying to my ideal weigh. It's so easy ! Go for it !

4.0 out of 5 stars Another useful book, 8 Sept. 2012
Tessa Brown - See all my reviews
I have found all Jennifers books easy to read and full of helpful tips and this one is no exception.

The premise of the diet is simple and something you can easily fit into your life and see results from . The amount of highlights in my book is a testament to how often i refer to the book and her tips.

The 12 Hour Flat Belly Diet Solution - Everyday Dieting Made Easy!
Used & New from: £1.91