on 15 June 2014
The product arrived quickly which was great, but as soon as I carefully placed it into my pot of fudge ( which it says it can be used for) it shattered into my fudge mixture !! Was not happy at all.....
on 8 March 2016
Having stupidly broken my previous candy thermometer, I decided to buy two more of the same brand. They are inexpensive and perfectly accurate for making jams/preserves which is what I mostly use them for. The little clip means that I can simply attach the thermometer to the side of my preserving pan and keep an eye on the rising temp. Excellent value at the price. The only improvement I could suggest would be an optional felt pouch (or similar) to protect the thermometer in storage.
on 6 March 2014
It broke after just a couple of uses. No
Problems at all with the supplier though, despatched quickly and no postage fee.
on 22 April 2014
This item covers both sugar and oil cooking which isn't an option for many others on offer. Excellent value for money and was shipped into Europe and arrived whole.
on 9 September 2014
what it said in the advert plus quick delivery and easy to use Thanks
on 5 March 2015
totally cracked the second in the heat,stay away
on 18 November 2014
looks pretty fragile but its only a thermometer
on 27 June 2015
Great product that comes in handy when needed
on 26 October 2015
Excellent item and good value
on 28 December 2015